Puppy Daniel thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ImageImage
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: I promise faithfully....Image

7 hours of this............Image

followed by large helpings of this.........Image

.............and he will be a very happy puppy.Image
:lol: :lol: I will have a look once in a while to make sure, you didn´t get carried away by his charms :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

And if I take very good care of him, my puppy will grow into a fully grown hound that will look a lot like this!!! :D

Danielle.xo

Post by Danielle.xo »

Germangirl wrote:Image
OMG he looks stunning where is this from ? or is there anymore
"I'm a bloke, and the smell of gun oil turns me on"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Danielle.xo wrote:
I think, there is only this one - no series as far as I know.

Danielle.xo

Post by Danielle.xo »

Germangirl wrote:
Danielle.xo wrote:
I think, there is only this one - no series as far as I know.
Oh ok thanks for posting it anyway i love it
"I'm a bloke, and the smell of gun oil turns me on"
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

(...........just in case GG is checking up that I am feeding the pup enough bacon sandwiches :wink: )

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:(...........just in case GG is checking up that I am feeding the pup enough bacon sandwiches :wink: )

:lol: I am here alright. The bod looks ok, but he could use a hair cut :evil: Please don´t neglet his other parts - the whole package has to look top notch :twisted:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:(...........just in case GG is checking up that I am feeding the pup enough bacon sandwiches :wink: )

:lol: I am here alright. The bod looks ok, but he could use a hair cut :evil: Please don´t neglet his other parts - the whole package has to look top notch :twisted:
I'm having trouble getting him through the door of the barber shop - that is what he is throwing a tantrum about.

He really likes his nice new tight black trousers, but doesn't see why he needs a hair cut. :?

I will have to resort to nefarious methods! :twisted:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Same goes for Ray, he really needs a hair cut! He refuses to let me to take him to the hairdressers. He doesn't understand why he needs a hair cut. Something in common with your Geordie!

StarryDannyFan xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: I'm having trouble getting him through the door of the barber shop - that is what he is throwing a tantrum about.

He really likes his nice new tight black trousers, but doesn't see why he needs a hair cut. :?

I really think, he should acknowledge who is the master here 8) Hide your soft heart and show him your teeth, JEC - otherwise he will be real hard to handle once he is nearing hound hood :mrgreen:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote: I'm having trouble getting him through the door of the barber shop - that is what he is throwing a tantrum about.

I really think, he should acknowledge who is the master here 8) Hide your soft heart and show him your teeth, JEC - otherwise he will be real hard to handle once he is nearing hound hood :mrgreen:
Image......I cannot bring myself to be mean to him though. :cry:

Any suggestions Starry?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Image......I cannot bring myself to be mean to him though. :cry:

Any suggestions Starry?
Oh, yes, SDF - wanted to say, that I like Rays hair cut just fine - suits him, but Geordie looks a bit wild.

JEC - I didn´t mean you should be mean, just strict. Maybe offer to buy him another pair of tight trousers, when he gets a haircut. :D