Puppy Daniel thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote: Well, I have hope - he was a little pale, when he came out of the room. As you say, he isn´t hooked yet and has promised to stop - I decided to believe it for now.
Maybe you have done the trick. He does like to work out and so photos of what he is doing to his lungs may just work. Image
Germangirl wrote:There were mags laying around in the restaurant and he got hooked on this image of his older look a like :shock: but he was a nice hound and wanted you to decide. Dunno, not too keen about it.
Hmmmm looks a little too "model"-like for my taste, I prefer him more natural like those photos from the barn.
Germangirl wrote:THEN – he saw this in another mag and NOW wants to colour his hair. Boy, he sure is full of ideas, that change every two minutes. Hard to keep track, really. How do you do it all the time?
Yikes!!! :shock: I think we will try to talk him out of this one! His face is still too young and fresh for this, it will put years onto him!! Besides...he would have to dye his eyebrows and lashes too. That would be hours in the hair-dressers, cost a fortune and then look a mess when it grows out. Some of his ideas are really too way out there sometimes. :shock:

Keeping up with him is a full-time job. He never stops talking, moving or thinking. Even when he is sitting still, he's reading a book or a script or playing on his PSP. I don't know where he gets the energy. :roll:
Germangirl wrote:After lunch and a visit at the hairdressers, to see, what might be possible, we had a walk in the city and I have to say, he REALLY is into clothes and not always sensible. He fancied this like crazy and tried everything – working with pout, eyes and whatnot – to make me buy this for him. BUT I stand my ground, because I think its awful.
A-ha. You got treated to the "I'm poor puppy, don't forget I came from the pound and you have to spoil me because you love me so much....". Yes, he is a master at it. :wink:

He loves clothes and while it does not spoil his character, I do have to say he can be a bit vain about his looks. I agree with you about this jacket it is frightful, I'm glad you managed to get him away from it!
Germangirl wrote:But, of course, we know, HOW sad he can look and that finally got to me and I allowed him another session with the photographer, you also liked. Here is the result. Gosh – you can see how promising he is in the world of models/actors already.
These are just as good as the other ones. He really is a stunning looking teen-hound. I hope he doesn't ditch acting for modelling. Neither of them promises a steady income, but modelling seems to encourage a rather unhealthy lifestyle - all that dieting and partying all night long at nightclubs. :cry:
Germangirl wrote:NOW – after all the excitement, he is rather done and sitting here, next to me – watching some stupid TV series.
Yeeesss.....his viewing taste is, how shall we say......eclectic? :lol:

He is certainly putting your patience to the test this week and it's only Tuesday!! Welcome to my world!!:twisted:
Germangirl wrote:No – wait. He just switched the channel because his favourite actor is on. Have to say, I fancy that one a bit also. That could be the hound in some years..not too bad, eh?
Now this is more like it!! Well dressed, well groomed, well fed and obviously happy. This is how I see his future. :D

.........we just need to make sure he doesn't get led astray on this way there!!
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Does Ray come in all of this silly banter about Pup Daniel?

StarryDannyFan xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Does Ray come in all of this silly banter about Pup Daniel?

StarryDannyFan xx
Yup, you took the phone out of my hand, Starry. Wanted to ask, if you could bring Ray over on Thursday afternoon. The weather is supposed to be good and there is a really great place here, where they have the big swimmingpool, but also a lot of other distractions for the pups. Let me know :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: Yikes!!! :shock: I think we will try to talk him out of this one! His face is still too young and fresh for this, it will put years onto him!! Besides...he would have to dye his eyebrows and lashes too. That would be hours in the hair-dressers, cost a fortune and then look a mess when it grows out. Some of his ideas are really too way out there sometimes. :shock:
Exactly what I said "noo wayyy"
Keeping up with him is a full-time job. He never stops talking, moving or thinking. Even when he is sitting still, he's reading a book or a script or playing on his PSP. I don't know where he gets the energy. :roll:
He is such a fidget :shock: He can´t sit still or not move for a second. His hands are working overtime to scratch his ears, his head, his jaws and then back to the mouth. I get nervous just looking at him. But I feel, there is nothing we can do, that´s the way he is and trying to stop that, wouldn´t be good. Image

A-ha. You got treated to the "I'm poor puppy, don't forget I came from the pound and you have to spoil me because you love me so much....". Yes, he is a master at it. :wink:
Oh yes - he gave me the full treatment. :lol: I haven´t had a male charming me like that in ages, so it was very welcome :wink:
Now this is more like it!! Well dressed, well groomed, well fed and obviously happy. This is how I see his future. :D
Lets have that in mind, when he goes through the difficult stages of this profession.
........we just need to make sure he doesn't get led astray on this way there!!
Somehow, I don´t worry about that too much - he knows what he wants and is eager to succeed.

Today I was a real good auntie and cooked for him – my favourtie dish – gratinee, with whatever I feel like. I didn´t fetch him from school, but he found the way home just fine. Unlike other pups, who are very quiet when they come from school and don´t tell anything, the news just burst out of him and he goes on and on – you must be really familiar with all the school stuff. Good hound he is, he actually liked my lunch, for which I was truly grateful.
I ordered him to his room to do the homework, something which isn´t all that easy, it seems. He comes up with hundreds of ideas, what to do instead – one wilder than the other. I was firm and we even managed to practise some stuff, he wasn´t certain of. But after that was done, he felt he was entitled to some treat in form of buying sharp new swimming pants for tomorrows meeting with Ray. Again – he just had a new one, but insisted, that one was just not enough. With the already mentioned “Love me, I am the puppy” look, he forced me into buying these Image.

Shopping is his hobby yes? – Lets hope, he will be a successful actor, otherwise it will be bitter for him. I talked to him a bit about the modelling – it might be ok to do it to earn some money on the side, but never as a real work. My guess is, that he loves his acting so much anyway, that we don´t need to worry about it. He will go at it tooth and nail. One thing has to be said though, he is such a polite hound. You really raise him well. He is very demanding, yes, but he is doing it with a lot of charm and gets out of his way to say “Thank You” and even gives you the feeling, that he really means it.

He wanted to have a look at the theatre to see, what is playing over the weekend. They have a comedy, something he isn´t very keen of – too cheesy, not serious enough, NOT for him LOL. Too bad, I already thought of going with him on Friday night. But ok – his choice. Then we went to check times at the cinema, because he said, he wouldn´t feel too bad about watching the movie “Defiance” a second time, since his favourite actor is playing the lead. No problem at all with me – we will do that on Friday instead.

We just returned home, but it looks as if we will have a quiet evening, maybe playing chess or something. He is such a puppy at times, but then again, he is so grown up and into all the adult stuff. He will probably beat me at it too.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:

Today I was a real good auntie and cooked for him – my favourtie dish – gratinee, with whatever I feel like. I didn´t fetch him from school, but he found the way home just fine.
:shock: That's a miracle! Sometimes he has his head in the clouds and manages to get lost. Then he calls me and I have to go fetch him. Thank heavens for Sat Nav! :lol:
Germangirl wrote: Unlike other pups, who are very quiet when they come from school and don´t tell anything, the news just burst out of him and he goes on and on – you must be really familiar with all the school stuff.
He's real chatter-box at times, isn't he? :lol: He's so open, no real secrets. But that can sometimes work against him if he is not careful in choosing his friends.
Germangirl wrote: Good hound he is, he actually liked my lunch, for which I was truly grateful.
I think he may have been hungry in his younger pup-years so I've never known him to be fussy about food. He's always so grateful for someone cooking for him. Have you tried pasta on him yet? Make sure you make a very big pot of it. :wink:

Germangirl wrote: I ordered him to his room to do the homework, something which isn´t all that easy, it seems. He comes up with hundreds of ideas, what to do instead – one wilder than the other. I was firm and we even managed to practise some stuff, he wasn´t certain of.
Yup - trying to tell him what to do goes with the "You know you love me so you have to spoil me" look. He hates homework, I think because he just can't sit still. The only thing he will willingly do is learn his lines for drama class.
Germangirl wrote:But after that was done, he felt he was entitled to some treat in form of buying sharp new swimming pants for tomorrows meeting with Ray. Again – he just had a new one, but insisted, that one was just not enough. With the already mentioned “Love me, I am the puppy” look, he forced me into buying these. Shopping is his hobby yes?
He really is turning up the heat on you isn't he? :lol: Treats, meals, outings and now another pair of swimming trunks. These new blue ones are just his taste. He doesn't like to wear baggy ones. He knows he has a good body and he likes the young lady-pups to admire him and these will do that nicely for him. He does have a taste for the finer things in life.
Germangirl wrote:
My guess is, that he loves his acting so much anyway, that we don´t need to worry about it. He will go at it tooth and nail.
That's good to hear. I don't want him to be a model. He has so much talent he can do more than pose and strut the catwalk.
Germangirl wrote:
One thing has to be said though, he is such a polite hound. You really raise him well. He is very demanding, yes, but he is doing it with a lot of charm and gets out of his way to say “Thank You” and even gives you the feeling, that he really means it.
I would like to take credit, but I can't. I think that is his natural spirit. He wants what he wants and tends to be a little impatient sometimes, but he always appreciates it when someone helps him or gives to him. I think he just has a natural generous spirit.

Germangirl wrote: He wanted to have a look at the theatre to see, what is playing over the weekend. They have a comedy, something he isn´t very keen of – too cheesy, not serious enough, NOT for him LOL.
He is such a snob where comedy is concerned. :roll:
Germangirl wrote: he wouldn´t feel too bad about watching the movie “Defiance” a second time, since his favourite actor is playing the lead. No problem at all with me – we will do that on Friday instead.
Ahh.....taking some tips from his older role-hound. That's good. :D
Germangirl wrote: We just returned home, but it looks as if we will have a quiet evening, maybe playing chess or something. He is such a puppy at times, but then again, he is so grown up and into all the adult stuff. He will probably beat me at it too.
Just don't play him at poker :shock: - not unless you have a bottomless purse. He is a shark at the cards. :wink:
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Today I was a real good auntie and cooked for him – my favourtie dish – gratinee, with whatever I feel like. I didn´t fetch him from school, but he found the way home just fine.
:shock: That's a miracle! Sometimes he has his head in the clouds and manages to get lost. Then he calls me and I have to go fetch him. Thank heavens for Sat Nav! :lol:

What would we do without him? Good to know he has an auntie like you :wink:
Germangirl wrote: Unlike other pups, who are very quiet when they come from school and don´t tell anything, the news just burst out of him and he goes on and on – you must be really familiar with all the school stuff.
He's real chatter-box at times, isn't he? :lol: He's so open, no real secrets. But that can sometimes work against him if he is not careful in choosing his friends.

We just can hope he's grown up enough for not going with strange people :lol:
Germangirl wrote: Good hound he is, he actually liked my lunch, for which I was truly grateful.
I think he may have been hungry in his younger pup-years so I've never known him to be fussy about food. He's always so grateful for someone cooking for him. Have you tried pasta on him yet? Make sure you make a very big pot of it. :wink:

Be careful he doesn't get to thin. He easily does!

Germangirl wrote: I ordered him to his room to do the homework, something which isn´t all that easy, it seems. He comes up with hundreds of ideas, what to do instead – one wilder than the other. I was firm and we even managed to practise some stuff, he wasn´t certain of.
Yup - trying to tell him what to do goes with the "You know you love me so you have to spoil me" look. He hates homework, I think because he just can't sit still. The only thing he will willingly do is learn his lines for drama class.

Don't take his upbringing too easy. He may try to use his sweet wink!
Germangirl wrote:But after that was done, he felt he was entitled to some treat in form of buying sharp new swimming pants for tomorrows meeting with Ray. Again – he just had a new one, but insisted, that one was just not enough. With the already mentioned “Love me, I am the puppy” look, he forced me into buying these. Shopping is his hobby yes?
He really is turning up the heat on you isn't he? :lol: Treats, meals, outings and now another pair of swimming trunks. These new blue ones are just his taste. He doesn't like to wear baggy ones. He knows he has a good body and he likes the young lady-pups to admire him and these will do that nicely for him. He does have a taste for the finer things in life.

He knows how to make the girls crazy! So watch out!
Germangirl wrote:
My guess is, that he loves his acting so much anyway, that we don´t need to worry about it. He will go at it tooth and nail.
That's good to hear. I don't want him to be a model. He has so much talent he can do more than pose and strut the catwalk.

He has a deeper destiny! Make him the great actor he wants and deserves to be.
Germangirl wrote:
One thing has to be said though, he is such a polite hound. You really raise him well. He is very demanding, yes, but he is doing it with a lot of charm and gets out of his way to say “Thank You” and even gives you the feeling, that he really means it.
I would like to take credit, but I can't. I think that is his natural spirit. He wants what he wants and tends to be a little impatient sometimes, but he always appreciates it when someone helps him or gives to him. I think he just has a natural generous spirit.

That's great but be careful he doesn't become used by some bad guys!

Germangirl wrote: He wanted to have a look at the theatre to see, what is playing over the weekend. They have a comedy, something he isn´t very keen of – too cheesy, not serious enough, NOT for him LOL.
He is such a snob where comedy is concerned. :roll:

Right! Try something else where he hasn't to pay so much attention. You know it's so hard for him.
Germangirl wrote: he wouldn´t feel too bad about watching the movie “Defiance” a second time, since his favourite actor is playing the lead. No problem at all with me – we will do that on Friday instead.
Ahh.....taking some tips from his older role-hound. That's good. :D
Think he will like it :D! It's his favourite actor, so why not?
Germangirl wrote: We just returned home, but it looks as if we will have a quiet evening, maybe playing chess or something. He is such a puppy at times, but then again, he is so grown up and into all the adult stuff. He will probably beat me at it too.
Just don't play him at poker :shock: - not unless you have a bottomless purse. He is a shark at the cards. :wink:[/quote]

Be careful he doesn't play tricks on you! He's great at fooling people :D
Vesper Lynd 007

Sorry but somehow I wasn't able to split my text with the qoutes of the ones before :oops:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: Just don't play him at poker :shock: - not unless you have a bottomless purse. He is a shark at the cards. :wink:
Too late – he beat me at chess in half an hour and than, now afterwards I remember an evil little grin :mrgreen:, he suggested poker – Texas holding. How on earth does he know all these things? :shock:
Good news is, that I allowed to play only with Monopoly money – otherwise he would have wiped me out bit time. Whenever he is in need, he could earn his life playing cards – NOT a good idea, I told him. Acting is a very insecure profession, but at least its decent and honest, if you do it the right way, unlike poker.

Today – the morning started with him presenting himself – in the new trunks. Yeah, quite a sight but I didn´t make a big fuss and didn´t tell him he looked good, because he is vain enough as it is. :wink:

For lunch we finally had spaghetti and he likes to sip them - with the result, that not only his shirt and pants were all red but my nearest walls, too. There will be a lot, that will remind me of him, when he is gone again. :lol: Since he has his date with Ray tomorrow, we decided to drive to a nearby art exhibit of Damien Hurst. Its there for 4 weeks and was opened just now. Personally I am not keen on modern art, but he likes that the best. As I said, sometimes his taste is very grown up. Anyway, I was glad we went, because it was such a pleasure to watch him enjoying the art. THAT was my art watching subject. He told me, that he would like to buy a Francis Bacon, when he ever gets that much money. Boy – he will need to be so successful with all these dreams. But then, its good to have dreams and trying to achieve at least some. After about one hour, he was distracted by a living art creation in form of a dark haired girl with huge eyes and long legs. I wondered, why he was shy all of a sudden, because I saw, he wanted to talk to her but didn´t in the end. After that encounter he seemed to have lost his appetite for the other art and we left. Mutating into his puppy ways, he asked to have ice cream and we BOTH had a huge spaghetti ice. Image
But I had the feeling, he was still thinking of that girl. He appeared to be a bit love struck. Since he didn´t start talking about it himself, I didn´t either.

At home, I put him in front of the TV to give his mind another direction and that´s, what he is doing still. I guess, we will just sit together and talk – about this and that. :D He is very bright and has some wisdom, that often amazes me...

Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote: Just don't play him at poker :shock: - not unless you have a bottomless purse. He is a shark at the cards. :wink:
Too late – he beat me at chess in half an hour and than, now afterwards I remember an evil little grin :mrgreen:, he suggested poker – Texas holding. How on earth does he know all these things? :shock:
Good news is, that I allowed to play only with Monopoly money – otherwise he would have wiped me out bit time. Whenever he is in need, he could earn his life playing cards – NOT a good idea, I told him. Acting is a very insecure profession, but at least its decent and honest, if you do it the right way, unlike poker.
Be careful! He often doesn't know how to handle money. So it's good to train it with Monopoly :D.
Germangirl wrote:Today – the morning started with him presenting himself – in the new trunks. Yeah, quite a sight but I didn´t make a big fuss and didn´t tell him he looked good, because he is vain enough as it is. :wink:
He really has a big problem with his ego :evil: That's a big problem. So you did it the right way.
Germangirl wrote:For lunch we finally had spaghetti and he likes to sip them - with the result, that not only his shirt and pants were all red but my nearest walls, too.
If he eats pasta, especially spaghetti, he can't hold back he's still a child. But as long as there aren't any problems in school with it let him go on.
Germangirl wrote:There will be a lot, that will remind me of him, when he is gone again. :lol: Since he has his date with Ray tomorrow, we decided to drive to a nearby art exhibit of Damien Hurst. Its there for 4 weeks and was opened just now. Personally I am not keen on modern art, but he likes that the best. As I said, sometimes his taste is very grown up. Anyway, I was glad we went, because it was such a pleasure to watch him enjoying the art. THAT was my art watching subject. He told me, that he would like to buy a Francis Bacon, when he ever gets that much money. Boy – he will need to be so successful with all these dreams. But then, its good to have dreams and trying to achieve at least some.
Sometimes it's amazing how grown up he is :cry:. Pobably he soon has to go his own way. But it's great to see that he loves art that much :D!
Germangirl wrote:After about one hour, he was distracted by a living art creation in form of a dark haired girl with huge eyes and long legs. I wondered, why he was shy all of a sudden, because I saw, he wanted to talk to her but didn´t in the end. After that encounter he seemed to have lost his appetite for the other art and we left.
If it's about women he has a really changing mind. Sometimes he's a real womanizer and then a shy guy. But that kind of women really seems to be his taste :lol:!
Germangirl wrote:Mutating into his puppy ways, he asked to have ice cream and we BOTH had a huge spaghetti ice. Image
Like I said, he sometimes really is still a child :lol:.
Germangirl wrote:But I had the feeling, he was still thinking of that girl. He appeared to be a bit love struck. Since he didn´t start talking about it himself, I didn´t either.

Let him handle it alone. He will come over it in a few days like he always does when the next great girl comes around :wink:!
Germangirl wrote:At home, I put him in front of the TV to give his mind another direction and that´s, what he is doing still. I guess, we will just sit together and talk – about this and that. :D He is very bright and has some wisdom, that often amazes me...
He often has unbelevable creative ideas! Just talk with him about "Gott und die Welt" and letthem go :D!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am a bit exchausted, JEC and will report about our swimming afternoon later. But I can say as much, that it was a full success. Daniel as well as Ray were having the best of times and got along very well. But I lost the car keys and that, as you can imagine, did cost a lot of nerves until I got them back. It was all my fault and I must say, the pup was really very understanding and soozing his auntie, when she was terrified. In the end it was Ray, who found them - UNDER my blankett, that I used for laying on the gras. Can you imagine, just HOW embarrassing that was? Gawd awfull. The pups tried not to laugh me in the face, but couldn´t help it. Who can blame them? As there was no way, I could get back my pride, I treated them to a HUGE ice cream with everything (like usual) and at the end of the day to pizza. Ray just left and tonight its me in the chair watching TV and Daniel is crawling my head, because I´ve got a headache. What sensitive fingers *rolls her eyes in cheer pleasure*. That´s why I make it short tonight :twisted:
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri May 01, 2009 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Ray just left and tonight its me in the chair watching TV and Daniel is crawling my head, because I´ve got a headache. What sensitive fingers *rolls her eyes in cheer pleasure*. That´s why I make it short tonight :twisted:
Are you leading that little Pup astray? :shock:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Ray just left and tonight its me in the chair watching TV and Daniel is crawling my head, because I´ve got a headache. What sensitive fingers *rolls her eyes in cheer pleasure*. That´s why I make it short tonight :twisted:
Little? I can tell you, with my eyes close and just concentrating on those fingers, he doesn´t FEEL little. :shock:

JEC - what a question, I am his aunt, I wouldn´t - never - not even think about it - BELIEVE ME!!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BTW - they met another pup, whose name was... :roll: Gosh, I can´t remember...anyway - they were very fond of him and wanted to see him again. Maybe he will resurface.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Little? I can tell you, with my eyes close and just concentrating on those fingers, he doesn´t FEEL little. :shock:

JEC - what a question, I am his aunt, I wouldn´t - never - not even think about it - BELIEVE ME!!
Hmmmmmm.....he is very "intoxicating", you know. Take care he does not have you too far under his spell......
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: Hmmmmmm.....he is very "intoxicating", you know. Take care he does not have you too far under his spell......
Well - lets say, I already was BEFORE he came - so nothing´s changed :lol: