Sultry Sunday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Mimi_kitty wrote:
khenton wrote:I know it. I know you guys keep posting that pic from the Mother just to get me going. All time best. K

I don´t need any picture, your avatar is enough :twisted:
I agree. That avatar photo.....
khenton

Post by khenton »

I think that scene made me a uberfan. K.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I wonder if Daniel is ticklish.............:twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:I wonder if Daniel is ticklish.............:twisted:

I say YES :lol: I would think, ALL his body parts are sensitive :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote: I say YES :lol: I would think, ALL his body parts are sensitive :twisted:
Take your pick......but make sure that the sand doesn't get into his delicate bits. :twisted:

khenton

Post by khenton »

I just love this pic. It's hot, funny, human and just plain fun. It also rachets up my blood pressure.....

Photobucket describes it as daniel-craig-bulge-grab. Don't you just love it. :neener: K
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

khenton wrote:I just love this pic. It's hot, funny, human and just plain fun. It also rachets up my blood pressure.....

Photobucket describes it as daniel-craig-bulge-grab. Don't you just love it. :neener: K
Maybe he already got sand in his delicate bits here and needed a little.....ummm......hand. :-

I agree though.....this is such a natural (human) thing for a guy to do when he comes out of the water, but it's soooo sexy when Daniel does it. :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I say YES :lol: I would think, ALL his body parts are sensitive :twisted:
Take your pick......but make sure that the sand doesn't get into his delicate bits. :twisted:

Where to start? :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:I just love this pic. It's hot, funny, human and just plain fun. It also rachets up my blood pressure.....

This is my number one favorite pic of Daniel, and I used it's my iPhone wallpaper. It's just hot. Period.

In the one with the beach towel, I love how his cargo pants are barely staying up. That "H" appears to be completely gone.

The only place I can 'see' his private tattoo is in 'Flashbacks' 3-some shot. What I wouldn't give to be able to ask those two women about what they saw/did.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
In the one with the beach towel, I love how his cargo pants are barely staying up.
THAT would have been something, if it went down in front of all the paps :lol: But appearantly, he wasn't afraid, that might happen or didn't care :twisted:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
In the one with the beach towel, I love how his cargo pants are barely staying up.
THAT would have been something, if it went down in front of all the paps :lol: But appearantly, he wasn't afraid, that might happen or didn't care :twisted:
They just BEG to be yanked down, don't they?? :twisted:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Have you ever seen the wooden spoon and the tea towel trick? In this pic with the cargo shorts it looks like he's about to do it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 2023144264
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:Have you ever seen the wooden spoon and the tea towel trick? In this pic with the cargo shorts it looks like he's about to do it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 2023144264

hahah It does! Cute. I hadn't seen that trick before.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

A great way to start and finish the day.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
khenton

Post by khenton »

Re: bumble bee and sf2la:

God!!!I just love boys and their toys. K.