STEADY RAIN pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thanks for the pics GG and JEC!! I prefer Daniel look here. I got a thing for men in suits.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thelma wrote:Thanks for the pics GG and JEC!! I prefer Daniel look here. I got a thing for men in suits.
In THAT suit? :lol: :lol:

(just kidding, he looks soooo Joey and good so!)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Dunda wrote:
Thelma wrote:Thanks for the pics GG and JEC!! I prefer Daniel look here. I got a thing for men in suits.

He looks good in any suit :lol:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

New pics!Yay!Thank you! :D
WHAT I find amazing though is, that sf2la could see a dressing in THESE trousers Shocked Laughing Speaks for quite a "dressing" in my book.
:lol: This is what I thought,too the minute I saw the 1st pic of them on stage. :lol:
There are Joey and Hugh on stage and that fits the thing on twitter, GG has posted: Craig was oustanding, Hugh was...hmmm pretty
True! :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Just realised something - Daniel is not wearing glasses on stage so those John Lennon specs were not for the play??

Does he now have to wear glasses and usually wears contacts? Any tweets or news out there on that? Maybe he was giving his eyes a rest on the day he was caught with the Lennon specs?

The glasses made him look very serious and scholarly!!
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

JEC57 wrote:Just realised something - Daniel is not wearing glasses on stage so those John Lennon specs were not for the play??

Does he now have to wear glasses and usually wears contacts? Any tweets or news out there on that? Maybe he was giving his eyes a rest on the day he was caught with the Lennon specs?

So true JEC. I suppose it might be possible. Hugh wears contacts as well since many years, so why not Daniel? i would find it very sexy :twisted:. The pics are amazing :twisted:.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

when he came out of that building, wearing the glasses he looks at if he has been in a meeting..
I assume he needs the glasses for reading and not in every day life, well he has crossed the 40 :lol:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:when he came out of that building, wearing the glasses he looks at if he has been in a meeting..
I assume he needs the glasses for reading and not in every day life, well he has crossed the 40 :lol:
True - it's just a surprise to suddenly see them. :) Makes me wonder if the ones he wore in EL were also his, given that they fitted his face so well.

I'm so long-sighted that I cannot see anything closer to my nose than the end of my finger-tips - if he was wearing them for reading and doesn't need them for distance then he is probably long-sighted too.

If I ever meet him (in my dreams :roll: ) and he forgets his specs - - - I could offer him mine!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

presbyopia

a new vocable, learned because of Danielmania :lol: :lol: :lol:

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Thelma wrote:
Dunda wrote:

He looks good in any suit :lol:
Hmm, I'm with you Thelma...but well-dressed is different for me! :wink:

I wonder if Tom Ford ever will get to see THAT suit?? :shock: :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:when he came out of that building, wearing the glasses he looks at if he has been in a meeting..
But IF glasses are for reading, you would take them off the minute, you stop reading, because otherwise, you can´t see properly - so I guess, it might be the other way around. He had them in his hand in the first stache pic. too. sf2la saw them, but I said - "Don´t shock the girls anymore - they need to get over the stache first" :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel Craig 007

Post by Daniel Craig 007 »

Looks like he's really enjoying what he is doing there. I think the audience will be well entertained when they see this play. I want to be there too :x .
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

That suit - absolutely "No no"..... :lol: :shock:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

JEC57 wrote:Just realised something - Daniel is not wearing glasses on stage so those John Lennon specs were not for the play??

And I recall reading somewhere that he hates wearing contacts (he had to wear them for Infamous)
Dunda wrote:well he has crossed the 40 :lol:
And you're right Dunda. Beyond 40 most people need to resort to glasses for some aspects of life (unfortunately, not me - I've been wearing contacts since I was 17 :wink: )
Last edited by Miss-Meow on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")