STEADY RAIN pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I don't understand that the audience laugh but maybe it's just nervous laughter...
The video made it seem like it was nervous laughter...the audience were probably all checking their phones to make sure they weren't the one's ringing :evil: :roll:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cicero wrote:The "long" clip from the "You wanna get that" incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HopA_Oh46M

I don't understand that the audience laugh but maybe it's just nervous laughter...
This wonderful snippet just makes me want to see the play all the more - I am so sad I cannot go. :cry:
calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:

This wonderful snippet just makes me want to see the play all the more - I am so sad I cannot go. :cry:
me too. i try not to watch it. maybe if things work out, i will make london play yes?
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

calypso wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

me too. i try not to watch it. maybe if things work out, i will make london play yes?
Oh boy - that would be a laugh!! I think everyone from the Europe side of the Pond would be there. Maybe we could get a block booking of the first two rows.....but only if you promise not to give Daniel a sample of your knitting until after the show. :lol:
calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:
calypso wrote:
JEC57 wrote: This wonderful snippet just makes me want to see the play all the more - I am so sad I cannot go. :cry:
Oh boy - that would be a laugh!! I think everyone from the Europe side of the Pond would be there. Maybe we could get a block booking of the first two rows.....but only if you promise not to give Daniel a sample of your knitting until after the show. :lol:
i not know what you mean. :twisted:

i promise not to give until after yes? but i stand on chair and wave to daniel when he come on stage to tell him i have present for him so he look for me yes?
ImageImage
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

JEC57 wrote:
calypso wrote:
JEC57 wrote: This wonderful snippet just makes me want to see the play all the more - I am so sad I cannot go. :cry:
I'd be there too - wouldn't dare miss it!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Miss-Meow wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
calypso wrote: me too. i try not to watch it. maybe if things work out, i will make london play yes?
I'd be there too - wouldn't dare miss it!
You could count me in :twisted: :wink:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I´d go just to see Cal making a fool of herself :twisted:

Look, who is talking :oops: I had my nails done today and had her make a strass stone D on my right ring finger and a C on the middle finger..can it get any more worse?? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote:I´d go just to see Cal making a fool of herself :twisted:

Look, who is talking :oops: I had my nails done today and had her make a strass stone D on my right ring finger and a C on the middle finger..can it get any more worse?? :lol:
The body parts could be worse :lol:.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:

The body parts could be worse :lol:.
Yeah, I could imagine some "funnier" places where you could put these stones, GG... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
calypso

Post by calypso »

i not know what you mean.

how daniel going to see your nails gg?
when you give him my present yes?
so there. i provide opportunity!
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hopefully he won´t see them :wink: Was just having a bit of fun...:mrgreen: and since my daughter keps telling everybody about my crush, this mother of her friend knew about it too, so there was no reason not to ask.

How about this - cute, right? Can they sit any more relaxed?

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote: How about this - cute, right? Can they sit any more relaxed?
Very true :D. Could be a normal conversation at home.
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mutti, you're priceless!

That reminds me a little bit of Judi Dench and her '007' strass tatoo at the London Premier.... :wink: :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

The TMZ clip of their reaction to the cell phone is making all the NY mainstream news outlets. It even made HuffingtonPost.com. DC may become a household name in the US after all. :D

All commenting on how they reacted to the interruption by staying in character.
Crazy!