Daniel and Hugh on Oprah

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:It's obvious who the extrovert is and who the introvert is.

I sort of got the feeling Daniel was encouraged to do this by his more outgoing friend. That's the impression I got, whether he was or not.
It's really a character thing. Daniel is very careful by choosing friends and in many situations. Hugh is very open towards other people. That's the way it is and IMO it's a good way. Both can learn from each other and both are very sexy in their way :D :twisted:.
I totally agree that they can learn from each other, I know what it's like to be introverted and I can relate to how Daniel deals with situations and people. Sexiness does indeed come in all forms. :wink:
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

fond-of-bond wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:It's obvious who the extrovert is and who the introvert is.

I sort of got the feeling Daniel was encouraged to do this by his more outgoing friend. That's the impression I got, whether he was or not.
It's really a character thing. Daniel is very careful by choosing friends and in many situations. Hugh is very open towards other people. That's the way it is and IMO it's a good way. Both can learn from each other and both are very sexy in their way :D :twisted:.
I totally agree that they can learn from each other, I know what it's like to be introverted and I can relate to how Daniel deals with situations and people. Sexiness does indeed come in all forms. :wink:
I can only agree! I like their chemistry together, especially when Oprah mentions that Daniel is known as James Bond :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Lu

Post by Lu »

oh my gosh!!!!!! I don't care how silly that moustache is, that is ALL DANIEL!! The way he walked across that lot, the way he stands, the way he fidgets...sexy man. He never loses it. OMG. Thanks for sharing the clip!!!!
My books!

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Cicero wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote: It's really a character thing. Daniel is very careful by choosing friends and in many situations. Hugh is very open towards other people. That's the way it is and IMO it's a good way. Both can learn from each other and both are very sexy in their way :D :twisted:.
I can only agree! I like their chemistry together, especially when Oprah mentions that Daniel is known as James Bond :D
that's my favourite part as well :D. seems like a well known topic and now Hugh tries to say. "It's alright!". Very adorable :D.
getlost

Post by getlost »

Thanks for posting the video! :D Daniel and Hugh look great!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »