Satsuki - Letting her Shine

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

Image[/quote]

Thought I'd throw this poem up in " letting her shine"
and thank my girl satsuki for all of her time
she supports our man
and looks so beautiful
taking care of him wherever he goes
though i feel silly
writing about someone i never met
i have to appreaciate the fact that she keeps him well kept

thanks to bb? for the pic.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

That's beautiful, thanks for sharing.
GloriaLynnGlass

Post by GloriaLynnGlass »

I love to read this, I could read it a million times

I said to Sats, "We have to remember this."

"I couldn"t get through (the pressures of fame) without her. You"ve got to have a sense of perspective and she gives me that. It"s a strain on a relationship because we are never in one place and there"s never a lot of time. I have to fight for that, and for my family. It"s a struggle, but I couldn"t do it without having that closeness to somebody. Being on your own would be sad, sick and weird. I don"t trust myself. I need that balance, it"s crucially important. And we"ve been to some amazing places. I remember one night we were in this sky bar at the top of a beautiful hotel having a drink looking out over Beijing and just being blown away. You have to have someone to share this stuff with. We got a private viewing of the Sistine Chapel. A fantastic guy took us around and told us the history of all the paintings. How cool is that? I said to Sats, "We have to remember this."
calypso

Post by calypso »

si, i am glad he is happy and hearing this with someone.
i would be unhappy if he were alone.
ImageImage
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

thanks BB and thanks for posting that Gloria. I've never read that before. Very nice words indeed.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

chocolatecake wrote:thanks BB and thanks for posting that Gloria. I've never read that before. Very nice words indeed.
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... .php?t=735
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

GloriaLynnGlass wrote:I love to read this, I could read it a million times

I said to Sats, "We have to remember this."

"I couldn"t get through (the pressures of fame) without her. You"ve got to have a sense of perspective and she gives me that. It"s a strain on a relationship because we are never in one place and there"s never a lot of time. I have to fight for that, and for my family. It"s a struggle, but I couldn"t do it without having that closeness to somebody. Being on your own would be sad, sick and weird. I don"t trust myself. I need that balance, it"s crucially important. And we"ve been to some amazing places. I remember one night we were in this sky bar at the top of a beautiful hotel having a drink looking out over Beijing and just being blown away. You have to have someone to share this stuff with. We got a private viewing of the Sistine Chapel. A fantastic guy took us around and told us the history of all the paintings. How cool is that? I said to Sats, "We have to remember this."
That is so beautiful!! Makes me love him even more!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Found this web portal dedicated to Sats! http://www.daylife.com/topic/Satsuki_Mitchell (and Daniel's here: http://www.daylife.com/topic/Daniel_Craig)
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Thanks Bee :D. That's cool!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I think about pictures like this when I read some of the vitriol out there about Sats.

Look at the expression in Daniel's eyes.....his whole attention is on his Sats and the rest of the world could go hang.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They should have a kid just for the lashes. Hers are long as well... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Can't see it :cry:.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:Can't see it :cry:.
Weird.It was there yesterday. :?