Satsuki - Letting her Shine

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, I think, that describes her very well.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Well Met gala is tonight celebrating 'American Women" so maybe he will say he his celebrating her tonight?
ImageImage
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Beautiful dress, similar in shape to the Chanel she wore in Paris was it for QoS? Shoes seem a little clunky, but she is incredibly striking!
poppy

Post by poppy »

navy makes for such a lovely colour evening dress and i'll take the clunky shoes - they're right up my street :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

poppy wrote:navy makes for such a lovely colour evening dress and i'll take the clunky shoes - they're right up my street :)
I think, she does have a little shoe fetish :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

poppy

Post by poppy »

Germangirl wrote:
poppy wrote:navy makes for such a lovely colour evening dress and i'll take the clunky shoes - they're right up my street :)
who can blame her, she's a woman afterall!!!!!
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

poppy wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
who can blame her, she's a woman afterall!!!!!
..and the money to buy whatever pleases her :D (deservedly so, I might add) :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

The shoes likely have very tall heels, which is why they have a platform. All the shoes with very high heels have those today. It's the style. I think she looks absolutely gorgeous, too.
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

From doubleclapclap's post over in the News thread (just noticed her left left looks injured?)

doubleclapclap wrote:Hey, i'm kind of new here, or at least I haven't spent much time at this forum lately but thought I'd just pop in and post this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dkms/4598340377/ regarding the toronto film festival and Satsuki.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted??

She was seen with Massy, the filmaker of the "Last Night" movie and who also wrote "The Jacket" in New York this April. So I would assume she is very much still involved in this project and/or is friends with Massy. So yeah, why not bring along Daniel Craig to promote the film? Maybe we'll see him :D
calypso

Post by calypso »

i find another pciture her of her as well,
NEW YORK - APRIL 29: CEO of Coty Inc. Bernd Beetz and Satsuki Mitchell (R) attend DKMS' 4th Annual Gala: Linked Against Leukemia at Cipriani 42nd Street on April 29, 2010 in New York City.

missy left foot injured but not satsuki, she wear dark boots
Last edited by calypso on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I kinda like seeing her on her own once in a while. We forget sometimes, that what we see is just a glimpse of their lives - 90% of the time or more we don't know, what they are doing and therefore it makes sense, she takes care of her own life, too. :wink: