Courage in Concert

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

I think Daniel looks gorgeous in these pics and i love the jacket he's wearing, it doesn't look cheap at all but each to their own i guess!!
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I'm personally loving the pen in his breast pocket...I wonder if he's hiding a pocket protector inside! :lol: :wink:
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Did he wear this jacket for the performance? It was an informal affair? How exciting for you to get to see and talk to all those people!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Thanks for the pics. I am having coffee and looking at Daniel beautiful eyes.
No I don't like th jacket, I do like the serious style. He has so many different looks.
I think he might be a little tired. Doing Broadway is very demanding and hard.
The weather is changing and getting cooler.
DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Thank you for these wonderful pics...
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
Sats wasn't there.
Before the basura side gets out the champagne - I saw her leaving the theater in Corellis vid from Sunday. Sorry guys... :evil:
They probably have guests - friends, family - another reason for him to leave as early as possible. I could imagine this huge apartment of his is filled with people all the time and he finds pleasure in treating them generously to all he can offer. :D
no i think elisa meant she wasnt there last night at this concert not the play on sunday.
ImageImage
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Miss-Meow wrote:
Right, that's it!!! I'm definitely off to NY to have words with him about his jackets :evil: And I'm afraid I will have to be very strict with him this time :twisted:
And don't forget the shaver :evil: :lol:.
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

cornell01 wrote:Did he wear this jacket for the performance? It was an informal affair? How exciting for you to get to see and talk to all those people!
Gah I wish I had been able to get a clear shot of what he was wearing but the quality of our simulcast wasn't that good. It was a thrill to see all those people! I even got a hello from Kevin Kline! He's one of my favorite actors... It was incredible. :D

And yeah, I knew Sats was there Sunday. But last night she wasn't there. My friend got to The Public at 530 and saw him walk in solo. Someone else saw him leave solo. *shrug*
calypso

Post by calypso »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
cornell01 wrote:Did he wear this jacket for the performance? It was an informal affair? How exciting for you to get to see and talk to all those people!
Gah I wish I had been able to get a clear shot of what he was wearing but the quality of our simulcast wasn't that good. It was a thrill to see all those people! I even got a hello from Kevin Kline! He's one of my favorite actors... It was incredible. :D

And yeah, I knew Sats was there Sunday. But last night she wasn't there. My friend got to The Public at 530 and saw him walk in solo. Someone else saw him leave solo. *shrug*
When you mean solo, no bodyguard or assistant? is the way maybe for this type of event. the low key yes? i see in your pictures many people alone without partners turn up.
ImageImage
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

calypso wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:

When you mean solo, no bodyguard or assistant? is the way maybe for this type of event. the low key yes? i see in your pictures many people alone without partners turn up.
I mean no Sats. I didn't ask about a bodyguard. I'll ask today. I dunno if it was THAT low key. I think there were a thousand people there (maybe less). And all had paid an abundance to get in ($250-$2,500+). So it definitely had a different feel to it. The few of us lucky enough to only pay $35 for the viewing party, IMO, felt a little out of place. haha.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote: Gah I wish I had been able to get a clear shot of what he was wearing but the quality of our simulcast wasn't that good. It was a thrill to see all those people! I even got a hello from Kevin Kline! He's one of my favorite actors... It was incredible. :D

I mean no Sats. I didn't ask about a bodyguard. I'll ask today. I dunno if it was THAT low key. I think there were a thousand people there (maybe less). And all had paid an abundance to get in ($250-$2,500+). So it definitely had a different feel to it. The few of us lucky enough to only pay $35 for the viewing party, IMO, felt a little out of place. haha.
no i mean the low key compared to premieres yes? i sure he had bodyguard but stayed out of way.
ImageImage
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

calypso wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote: When you mean solo, no bodyguard or assistant? is the way maybe for this type of event. the low key yes? i see in your pictures many people alone without partners turn up.
no i mean the low key compared to premieres yes? i sure he had bodyguard but stayed out of way.
Definitely less low key than a premiere. It was exciting though! I love the events The Public puts on! Always such an exciting buzz. Very few people stayed to try and get pictures/autographs. Will Swenson (who I've mentioned before- he's Berger in Hair <3) mentioned what High class people were in attendance and we sort of laughed about it...
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Daniel Craig Reveals Halloween Costume, “Daniel Craig: Assassin”

We know Daniel Craig has grown a stache for his performance in the Broadway play “A Steady Rain” with Hugh Jackman. But that really doesn’t explain the rest of his get-up, which is giving us a real “I’m Going to Time Travel Back to the 19th Century and Kill The President” vibe. Unless he’s just recycling pieces from the Road to Perdition fire sale, in which case we applaud his savvy shopping.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2009-10-20/d ... -assassin/

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Sats wasn't there.
Before the basura side gets out the champagne - I saw her leaving the theater in Corellis vid from Sunday. Sorry guys... :evil:
They probably have guests - friends, family - another reason for him to leave as early as possible. I could imagine this huge apartment of his is filled with people all the time and he finds pleasure in treating them generously to all he can offer. :D
no i think elisa meant she wasnt there last night at this concert not the play on sunday.
Exactly, but normally one no show is enough for them to get the champagne out and have them split. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nothing to get excited about but new... After all, its his day off and he clearly wants to get home - no wonder. Its flash lights in his face and attention focused on him 7 days a week...and the jacket is just too small - maybe he is too bulky now again with that gym in his apartment building... what a good reason for a too tied jacket :mrgreen:

I like his stand here - looks elegant..:D

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..