Courage in Concert

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Courage in Concert

Post by calypso »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote: Daniel was like a narrator. He also read parts of two poems with two others.

Sats wasn't there. I did get some audio of parts but not sure when/if I'll be able to get it up since Youtube is down.
i look forward to seeing it. what poem he read? and who he read with please?
He read with Linda Emond and Mike Nichols. He interacted with Meryl as well. The poems: Song COncerning Good People, A poem by Bertolt Brecht and The Hope Of The World, A poem by Bertolt Brecht (which part was also read by Meryl).
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

pictures from Elisa, gracias for sharing and we hope to see video soon yes?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6 ... 2a48eb7ded

What an INCREDIBLE NIGHT!
Talked with so many amazing people including Tony Kushner, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Will Swenson, Josh Lamon, Oskar Eustis, Jenifer Lewis and more! Pictures included!
ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

The jacket bugs me. I don't like it at all.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Cyanaurora wrote:The jacket bugs me. I don't like it at all.
si it look cheap yes although i cost much i think.
a suit always looks better.
ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I think Sats wasn't home to dress him (hehe) and he chose his own clothes.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, he needs to get himself jackets, that go along with him having the hands in pockets always :wink:
tommarwilson Just shook hands with Daniel Craig, joked around with Jennifer Lewis, and posed for Meryl Streep. How I love the public theater.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Amazing how the shutters in his eyes are down again compared to the openess and fun he shows with his fans at the stage door. What a difference!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:Amazing how the shutters in his eyes are down again compared to the openess and fun he shows with his fans at the stage door. What a difference!
I think, pics like these are exactly the reason why so many people can´t believe, he is one of the funiest people in the world (as Hugh has pointed out again recently). Simply because he is not smiling, he looks all moody and serious and like about the unfunniest guy in the world. I guess, he just feels silly standing there smiling.
But I do love the close up nevertheless and the way, the stache is cut now.

Narrator - that should mean, that he appeared throughout the whole thing again and again. Lovely :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Amazing how the shutters in his eyes are down again compared to the openess and fun he shows with his fans at the stage door. What a difference!
I think, pics like these are exactly the reason why so many people can´t believe, he is one of the funniest people in the world (as Hugh has pointed out again recently). Simply because he is not smiling, he looks all moody and serious and like about the unfunniest guy in the world. I guess, he just feels silly standing there smiling.
But I do love the close up nevertheless and the way, the stache is cut now.

Narrator - that should mean, that he appeared throughout the whole thing again and again. Lovely :D
So true. I'm very sure Dan simply feels stupid and sees no sense in smiling all the time. And he probably doesn't want to give the photographs all he has. But if you see vids and pics from sets, he's so relaxed and funny :D. Many colleagues talk about Daniel being so funny and just lovely. But that Hugh says that makes me smile hugely :D.
Last edited by Vesper Lynd 007 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thank you for the pics and the info! :D

Germangirl wrote:
I guess, he just feels silly standing there smiling.
:wink: :wink: Different situations,different approach from him.Dealing with press is obviously not his thing. :lol:

Off I go to look for more pics. :P
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sats wasn't there.
Before the basura side gets out the champagne - I saw her leaving the theater in Corellis vid from Sunday. Sorry guys... :evil:
They probably have guests - friends, family - another reason for him to leave as early as possible. I could imagine this huge apartment of his is filled with people all the time and he finds pleasure in treating them generously to all he can offer. :D

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Same photos but bigger and with no watermark

Daniel Craig 007

Post by Daniel Craig 007 »

Thank you for posting those wonderful pics, trueblue. They are great. Dan looks better on them as on the pics posted before. Quite cute.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thanks for this thread, a treat this morning. But, what is that jacket - and the grandad collar - why?
togal

Post by togal »

elisa, you lucky girl. those are fabulous photos and it looks like you had the time of your life. thanks calypso and trueblue for posting photos. i agree about the jacket- it does look cheap, something that you can find at the gap :P however i bet it costs a fortune :o