Daniel makes my dream come true (with BIG help from Elisa)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Daniel makes my dream come true (with BIG help from Elisa)

Post by calypso » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:47 am

I am speechless.
Elisa (a new family member on DtD) managed to get Daniel to say "Hello Luna, how are you" to me on a video from tonight's performance.

I am crying as I see this as I cannot make to NY because of personal things and everyone been so nice to me. GG got Playbill signed and now Elisa got Daniel to say hello to me. It at very end before he get into car around 2:18.

I not post to make the show off but to prove to myself more than anything that miracles can happen if you will it hard enough. GG you are right and one has happened to me tonight.

This is my dream come true. Remember it come at very end of video which is fitting for my life.
I write this with tears flowing but they are of happiness.

Elisa, GG and everyone who I bugged to get these things, I thank from bottom of my heart and just as i think my heart cannot feel more joy at friendship of people who I only know in virtual world, it expands even more.

Save The Best For Last - For Luna.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGHPSSUKrVc

I post only one icon now.
I happy.
I content.
I rest.
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Corellianjedi2
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 am
Location: NYC

Post by Corellianjedi2 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:00 am

I'm glad it worked out! I was almost afraid he wouldn't come back to my area but in the end it was meant to be. Sorry that he snatched the camera from me so it wasn't a straight shot of his face! He was too cute "You're filming me??" :P Of course!
Last edited by Corellianjedi2 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 am

Corellianjedi2 wrote:I'm glad it worked out! I was almost afraid he wouldn't come back to my area but in the end it was meant to be. Sorry that he snatched the camera from me so it wasn't a straight shot of his face! He was too cute "You're filming me??" :P Of course!
I will watch and watch every day. I will cherish.
It proves to be that my will is strong.

I post my favorite poem again and some lines make more sense to me now:

"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate,
Can circumvent or hinder or control
The firm resolve of a determined soul.

Offers count for nothing;
will alone is great;
All things give way before it,
soon or late.
What obstacle can stay the
mighty force of the sea-seeking
river in it's course,
Or cause the ascending orb of day to wait?
Each well-born soul must win what it deserves.
Let the fool prate of luck.
The fortunate is he whose earnest purpose never swerves,
Whose slightest action or inaction serves
The one great aim.
Why, even Death stands still and waits an hour
sometimes for such a will."

Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:52 am

Congratulations Luna and Elise! That is the cutest video yet! With him kissing the girls and saying"kiss, kiss" and reacting when the crowd hoots. He did it all just for your benefit Luna.

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:55 am

Cyanaurora wrote:Congratulations Luna and Elise! That is the cutest video yet! With him kissing the girls and saying"kiss, kiss" and reacting when the crowd hoots. He did it all just for your benefit Luna.
You think yes? He being extra playful for me, yes you are right! When English girl say sorry he say "no you're not". That make me laugh so.
He so nice to people.
Yes in my mind, he flirt in front of me. :roll: :lol:
Teaser yes? He should know I not stand for that basura yes? :lol:
Last edited by calypso on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:57 am

yes, definitely!

User avatar
Corellianjedi2
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 am
Location: NYC

Post by Corellianjedi2 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 am

calypso wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:Congratulations Luna and Elise! That is the cutest video yet! With him kissing the girls and saying"kiss, kiss" and reacting when the crowd hoots. He did it all just for your benefit Luna.
You think yes? He being extra playful for me, yes you are right! When English girl say sorry he say "no you're not". That make me laugh so.
He so nice to people.
Yes in my mind, he flirt in front of me. :roll: :lol:
Teaser yes? He should know I not stand for that basura yes? :lol:
I like when he says (in response to the women next to me saying they came form london) "I came from there too!"

He was incredibly loose tonight. So great to see!

User avatar
Linda
Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Calgary, Canada

Post by Linda » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:06 am

Luna I am so happy for you that Daniel said your name. Elise great job girl!! That video is wonderful. He seems so happy and enjoying himself so much with his fans. Lucky gals who got to kiss him. This is the real Daniel, the happy man who loves his fans. No wonder we all love him so much. Take care Luna, your deam has come true. Daniel said your name! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:08 am

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:Congratulations Luna and Elise! That is the cutest video yet! With him kissing the girls and saying"kiss, kiss" and reacting when the crowd hoots. He did it all just for your benefit Luna.
You think yes? He being extra playful for me, yes you are right! When English girl say sorry he say "no you're not". That make me laugh so.
He so nice to people.
Yes in my mind, he flirt in front of me. :roll: :lol:
Teaser yes? He should know I not stand for that basura yes? :lol:
I like when he says (in response to the women next to me saying they came form london) "I came from there too!"

He was incredibly loose tonight. So great to see!
He enjoying himself now and he knew I was watching through lens yes?
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Corellianjedi2
Posts: 1057
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 am
Location: NYC

Post by Corellianjedi2 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 am

calypso wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:
calypso wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:Congratulations Luna and Elise! That is the cutest video yet! With him kissing the girls and saying"kiss, kiss" and reacting when the crowd hoots. He did it all just for your benefit Luna.
You think yes? He being extra playful for me, yes you are right! When English girl say sorry he say "no you're not". That make me laugh so.
He so nice to people.
Yes in my mind, he flirt in front of me. :roll: :lol:
Teaser yes? He should know I not stand for that basura yes? :lol:
I like when he says (in response to the women next to me saying they came form london) "I came from there too!"

He was incredibly loose tonight. So great to see!
He enjoying himself now and he knew I was watching through lens yes?
Image
He must have known! How does he know these things? He's too incredible!

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 am

Linda wrote:Luna I am so happy for you that Daniel said your name. Elise great job girl!! That video is wonderful. He seems so happy and enjoying himself so much with his fans. Lucky gals who got to kiss him. This is the real Daniel, the happy man who loves his fans. No wonder we all love him so much. Take care Luna, your deam has come true. Daniel said your name! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My dream has come true, i am so happy. i have tears in the eyes but they are tears of happiness.
He said my name and that is something that he not say to everyone yes?
it ring in my ears like lullaby.
Lullaby on Broadway yes. i just think of that. :lol:
ImageImage

User avatar
fond-of-bond
Posts: 2457
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:57 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by fond-of-bond » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:47 am

WOW! How fantastic! I'm pleased for you Luna. :P

He seemed really keen to please a lot of the fans and appears to be enjoying all the attention. It's wonderful to see. I loved hearing him laugh, he is simply adorable.

Thanks for posting. :D
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46434
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 am

Not only is that the cutest vid ever - how incredibly playful, but also such a contrast to those Courage pics - not the same man.
And the best at the end - I am sooo happy for you, Luna. The cutest vid and he says YOUR name. How wonderful is that?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
poppy
Posts: 930
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:38 am
Location: uk

Post by poppy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:21 am

wow what am amazingly cute video!! congrats elisa for getting such a super piece of film and luna, well what can i say......omg, you are just the luckiest lady in town :D
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"

User avatar
trueblue
Posts: 3905
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: Greece

Post by trueblue » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:38 am

Oh,the vid is soooo cute!He's very relaxed and playful!Gotta love him! :D
Elisa,great job!Image
Luna,yay for you!Congrats! :D
Image

Post Reply