WorldwideOrphansFundGala-Monday26th

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Oh I am sad to see that my questions not there at all on list.

OK I go.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Oh I am sad to see that my questions not there at all on list.

OK I go.

SDF xx
Sorry starry, those are the one she chose. i doubt she will get to even ask any I think.

maybe i should not have posted? :?
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

honeyjes wrote:I personally would'nt waste much time or energy on this, seems a bit odd that your at a live event, and several days later you still have nothing to report. This is now old news. If and when she has something to tell us I'm sure she'll announce it with great fanfare but the boat has already left port and docking somewhere else.
you are right but it gives me something to do yes?
i will only post results if she gets to see him and yes you are right, she will release on examiner website anyway first.
ImageImage
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

No show for my question; I expected something like this...I was not well prepared. I always have thousands questions, but when I need one... :oops: .
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks, Blue :D so there must be something on Hollywood Access..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks, Blue :D so there must be something on Hollywood Access..
:D :D
I looked and just found this:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/5th-annu ... eo_1170105
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Thanks a bunch again true :D. Such gorgeous pocs! They all four look great. Except from Hugh on the second one :lol:.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

That last one is perfection. Oh my stars, perfect masculine beauty. Stunning :shock:
Linda

Post by Linda »

Thanks for the fickr pictures. Great pictures of Daniel. And I love the picture of Hugh giving his wife a big hug. He sure is proud of her and she is doing such a great worthwhile job. Glad that Daniel went to support her.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Wow - he's looking mighty fine. I think he must have recorded Regis before this as his stache was longer on that show. Love Sats' coat-dress.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

These are just perfect, especially the last one.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

i steal :twisted:
http://www.examiner.com/x-4789-NY-Celeb ... on-benefit

(two videos when you click on link)

Kristen Colapinto
What makes a happy couple? According to Hugh Jackman, the secret is: “Make sure you have a date night, just the two of you together, without the kids.” The star was the host of the evening's Worldwide Orphans Foundation benefit held at Capitale in NYC. Joining him for a date on the red carpet was his beautiful wife and honoree, Deborra-lee Furness who is the founder of Orphan Angels, in Australia

Deborra-lee told the press that her decision to be involved with the charity was unrelated to her and Hugh's decision to adopt two children of their own, Oscar Maximillian (born 15 May, 2000) and Ava Eliot (born 10 July, 2005).
Hugh was happy to be by his wife's side and to take a minute to talk about his family's Halloween plans:

“My daughter, this morning, decided she wants to be a muffin…Well, I said “What flavor?” and she said she will work on it…”

Unfortunately, Hugh is unable to accompany his children while they go trick- or -treating since he will be will be busy performing A Steady Rain with co-star, Daniel Craig. He will, however, help them get dressed for the occasion.

Daniel Craig made a brief appearance on the red carpet stopping for a moment to talk to Extra about his upcoming Bond flick. Accompanied by girlfriend, Satsuki Mitchell, the star took a few minutes to pose for fans before quickly making his way into the event.

Writers note: Many of you sent in so many amazing questions for Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig that I was unable to answer at Monday's event. I think that I may still be able to get these answers for you. I can not make any promises - except that I will try! I have a 'friend who knows a friend' who is quite certain he can make this happen. I promise to keep everyone updated!
:evil:
ImageImage
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Very nice text :D. Thanks for posting, Cal :wink:. Hugh's daughter is very cute :D.