Elton John Benefit Concert

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Flower

Post by Flower »

Thank you to everyone who posted these beautiful pics! They both look so elegant and delightfully matchy matchy! He is so hot I'm drooling.

Okay, one question. Do you think he was all ready to get out of the car when the stylist said, "WAIT! We need to pull down one tiny piece of hair so it lays just so on your forehead! - then PERFECTION!" That tiny piece of hair looks spontanious, carefully orchestrated and damn fine all at the same time!

PS - Laradeo, I'm so sorry you have Dial Up. That's the WORST!
calypso

Post by calypso »

Flower wrote:Thank you to everyone who posted these beautiful pics! They both look so elegant and delightfully matchy matchy! He is so hot I'm drooling.

Okay, one question. Do you think he was all ready to get out of the car when the stylist said, "WAIT! We need to pull down one tiny piece of hair so it lays just so on your forehead! - then PERFECTION!" That tiny piece of hair looks spontanious, carefully orchestrated and damn fine all at the same time!

PS - Laradeo, I'm so sorry you have Dial Up. That's the WORST!
si but i think satsuki pull it down. :lol:
ImageImage
Linda

Post by Linda »

He probably wasn't too happy at the table because it looks like they had not finished the meal. Who wants cold food after you stop and move the chairs and pose, etc. I don't blame him. And did she only eat salad? While he ate beef and potatoes? No wonder she is so slim!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I just got home (I needed to get out of the way of the movers who were here all day Image), opened my laptop, read GG's email advising me to look at the Elton thread, and WOW! JEC - the NC is PARADISE! I am so excited!Image Image. I should be packed up by morning and will speed to the NC as fast as I can Image.

I can't wait to move into my room. I've decided that I want to live there permanently. Is there a gym for Daniel? Image Please tell me that there is a barbershop that provides close shaves or a sexy stubble for himImage. But he can come and stay as he is right now - that would be awesome - " the Elton". We will all have so much fun. What will happen if the entire forum decides to move there? We should probably start thinking about expanding unless you're sure it's big enough.

Although I can't wait to partake in all the fun activities available (rather than a Club Med, it sounds like it's a naughty Club Daniel :lol: :lol: ), I'm thinking that I'll be in my room for most of the time - at least at first. Image. I have a lot of catching up to do with Daniel Image. I should be able to surface in about a month. First-time offenders aren't allowed to join the general public for a while, right?

Thank you so much for your detailed description of the NC. It's better than I could have ever dreamt.

I may need to change my siggy from 'Proud member of the 'Stache Hate Corner' to 'Proud member of the NC'. BTW, I'd like a room similar to BB's, okay? Only I'd like to request that the sheets be Daniel blue - like his shirts. I'd like everything to match his eyes. Are ocean front suites available?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

His face at the table is pretty much like this here - its the "Do it and then go" face :lol:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

dolphin100 wrote:he seems a bit grim lately.
Try the pics and vids from the stage door - there he is not at all :wink: Smiles, laughter and goofing around...
Also here we got some beautiful smiles, which is indeed rare on official events, but always was.
Just look at my avatar :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

dolphin100 wrote:he seems a bit grim lately.
Grim? :? :? Maybe I'm blinded by hotness, but I don't see grim.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Don't see that either...
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Devastatingly gorgeous, still enjoying these, thanks trueblue.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Devastatingly gorgeous, still enjoying these, thanks trueblue.
BB, could you perhaps think about taking this last one as new avatar? Its such a close second for me, but I had to decide - but its such a great pic, too. Here a head close up from it..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Please no! :lol: :lol:

I'm so used to the Oscar Couple, I really would miss it!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:Please no! :lol: :lol:

I'm so used to the Oscar Couple, I really would miss it!
:(
What can I do, BB to pray you into it? :mrgreen:

Here you can see, what it would look like :D What´s missing is the motion though..:roll:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Mmm, I've been toying with it...but we would look like twins when we post next to each other GG?
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Love all these pics and toyed with a new avatar as well. The topic isn't over yet :D.