Sex Scenes Vid

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

sf2la wrote:Thank you so much, FSG and TB! I just finished watching it. I wonder if computer video files can get worn out from watching too many times? :roll: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: I'm sure they can! And they can catch fire because of extremely HOT contents.... :evil: :mrgreen:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I urge all of you to keep this on your computers for safe keeping and a back up on a zip drive or a CD.
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:I urge all of you to keep this on your computers for safe keeping and a back up on a zip drive or a CD.
Will do as I will back it up on CD after work today :wink: Just in case :D
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thanks sab for that all the best bits, i think Anne Reid is a brillant actress
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

cheryl1700 wrote:Thanks sab for that all the best bits, i think Anne Reid is a brillant actress
Indeed she is,and honestly she's also quite beautiful.Even if the age isn't a gentleman.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

$abbatha wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Thanks sab for that all the best bits, i think Anne Reid is a brillant actress
Indeed she is,and honestly she's also quite beautiful.Even if the age isn't a gentleman.
I totally love her voice..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
I totally love her voice..
I've seen only the trailer and some small parts of the movie,but IMO May act like a mother and this is also the key why she catch the interest of Darren,that imo acting like a stubborn child.
josie

Post by josie »

I have a question, I had downloaded the video and the first Scene where the two dance together and then land on the bed. This song was played as anyone knows who sings.

And the video is absolutely brilliant.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

josie wrote:I have a question, I had downloaded the video and the first Scene where the two dance together and then land on the bed. This song was played as anyone knows who sings.

And the video is absolutely brilliant.
singer is Roy Orbison
josie

Post by josie »

Thank you. You know maybe the title of the song.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

josie wrote:Thank you. You know maybe the title of the song.
Hi Josie no not off the top of my head, but I am sure if u google roy orbison, u will find the song, maybe someone else will tell u the title
calypso

Post by calypso »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Hi Josie no not off the top of my head, but I am sure if u google roy orbison, u will find the song, maybe someone else will tell u the title

what was film from first sceene? i will do research
ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

calypso wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:

what was film from first sceene? i will do research
Hi luna, its the scene from Boon where he dances with the girl, then she takes him to her bedroom, lies on the bed and kisses, with roy orbison singing something about dreaming.
josie

Post by josie »

Thank you. I have already looked at amazon but found nothing. Maybe you're lucky calypso