Old Movies Stills

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

These are for JEC.Maybe,some smelling salts first are in order? :twisted: :lol:

Image Image
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

trueblue wrote:These are for JEC.Maybe,some smelling salts first are in order? :twisted: :lol:

Image Image
:thud: :thud: :thud:

Where on earth did you find these? The OFITN one...have never seen it in such large size and such fantastic resolution! :shock:

....and the Power of One......you must have dug half-way to Australia to find that one!!

I've just been busy drooling over the white-blonde pic in the Early Pup Thread because that too is so large size with such good resolution.

You are an angel! Image

(Edit: I was toying with using the white-blond pic for a new avatar, but then this......I lost my heart to Geordie all over again. :wink: :blush: )

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

:D :D :D :D :D
It's always my pleasure to make you pup-happy,my dear! :wink: :)
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

As i was looking for other photos,I came across these:

I considered it as a sign that it was about time for JEC's pup fix. :lol: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

She will get another heart attack :lol: Those first two - so much soul on display..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:She will get another heart attack :lol: Those first two - so much soul on display..
:lol: I better go find some smelling salts. :lol:
Yes,so much soul and also inner beauty.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Mmmm I love these pics. The first 2 are just amazing. I can feel a LiTD moment coming in again...have watched it so many times I almost know it word for word. Sad I know, but true. :wink:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Mmmm I love these pics. The first 2 are just amazing. I can feel a LiTD moment coming in again...have watched it so many times I almost know it word for word. Sad I know, but true. :wink:
Not sad at all. :) There are movies that I have watched so many times that I know the lines before they even say them. :lol: There were more stills from LiTD where I found these so I'll slowly start posting them,too. :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

trueblue wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Mmmm I love these pics. The first 2 are just amazing. I can feel a LiTD moment coming in again...have watched it so many times I almost know it word for word. Sad I know, but true. :wink:
Not sad at all. :) There are movies that I have watched so many times that I know the lines before they even say them. :lol: There were more stills from LiTD where I found these so I'll slowly start posting them,too. :wink:
Sounds good to me! :D :D
DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

trueblue wrote:As i was looking for other photos,I came across these:

I considered it as a sign that it was about time for JEC's pup fix. :lol: :twisted:

Fantastic pics, thousand thanks!!!
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

:thud: the 3rd pic os my number one fav cor he looks furious there as getting my spankies this evening as been very naughty this morning :twisted: So I'm in the NC Condo tonight :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

trueblue wrote:As i was looking for other photos,I came across these:

OMG. Speechless. Trueblue, you have done it again. The quality is so crisp and fresh I can reach out and touch him.

Searing soulful beauty. No man has a right to be so beautiful, so deep, so expressive, so sensual.

And there are more of them?? :shock: I think we will have to insure your truffle-hunting nose against mishap and accidents!

What a spectacular Pup Fix....thank you sweetie. Image

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

This is a real black and white paradise for me :D :twisted:!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

JEC57 wrote: And there are more of them?? :shock: I think we will have to insure your truffle-hunting nose against mishap and accidents!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for the lovely bear hug!Right back at you,sweetie! :D :D :D
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

More to come later. :)