Just cute...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 pm

bumblebee wrote:I bet sex with Daniel after a day on the beach under the sun is mind blowing.
Are you hinting for a story about sex with Daniel after a day at the beach?
Question: the other guy in the picture looks like the guy on Bravo that does the interviews with the housewives of New Jersey/New York/Atlanta/ blah blah blah. IS i him? what would he be doing there. Really strange

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15189
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:53 pm

tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I bet sex with Daniel after a day on the beach under the sun is mind blowing.
Are you hinting for a story about sex with Daniel after a day at the beach?
Question: the other guy in the picture looks like the guy on Bravo that does the interviews with the housewives of New Jersey/New York/Atlanta/ blah blah blah. IS i him? what would he be doing there. Really strange
Dunno, I don't watch that stuff but he is a Hollywood exec. so could be. Oh and the sex thing, well there's just something about the sun, the sand, a shower together, the bodily glow...
a stiff martini and... :thud:

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:50 am

bumblebee wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I bet sex with Daniel after a day on the beach under the sun is mind blowing.
Are you hinting for a story about sex with Daniel after a day at the beach?
Question: the other guy in the picture looks like the guy on Bravo that does the interviews with the housewives of New Jersey/New York/Atlanta/ blah blah blah. IS i him? what would he be doing there. Really strange
Dunno, I don't watch that stuff but he is a Hollywood exec. so could be. Oh and the sex thing, well there's just something about the sun, the sand, a shower together, the bodily glow...
a stiff martini and... :thud:
I don't watch that stuff either, I jsut reconize him.
Body glow, shower together, stiff martini or stiff... :drool:

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:55 am

Image
ImageImage

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:00 am

Luna, I never seen that one before. Nice.

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Me either, thanks, he's got that cheeky look about him again
Image

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Image
"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:30 pm

chubby cheeked boy love it when he smiles like that
Image

User avatar
Vesper Lynd 007
Posts: 7019
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Dortmund, Germany

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 am

It's amazing how I can seemingly really hear the noises he makes when laughing :D.
Image

User avatar
Mimi_kitty
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Munich Germany

Post by Mimi_kitty » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:It's amazing how I can seemingly really hear the noises he makes when laughing :D.

I love his laughing. Its so cute ^__^
Cause you affect me ...

Image

Fascinate me....

User avatar
josie
Posts: 702
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by josie » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:23 pm

I also love this laugh :lol:

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:27 pm

josie wrote:I also love this laugh :lol:
yeah me too!
Image

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:24 pm

cheeky and cute
Image
Image

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:21 pm

cheryl1700 wrote:cheeky and cute
Image
I second that. Love this one, it makes me melt.
"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Image
"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

Post Reply