Just cute...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:cant find the looking sad thread for looking, so just post this here
looking sad http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=1948 :wink:

Girl, just hit crtl/F when you are at the index-site and type "sad" into the little find box :lol: if it is not on the first site of the photosection, go to the second and do it again it finally will show up :lol: :lol:
I'm on a Mac and control/f doesn't work for me :cry: . I'm lost.
OH OH, I found it!!!! It's command/f.. COOL feature I just now found out about!!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:cant find the looking sad thread for looking, so just post this here
looking sad http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=1948 :wink:

Girl, just hit crtl/F when you are at the index-site and type "sad" into the little find box :lol: if it is not on the first site of the photosection, go to the second and do it again it finally will show up :lol: :lol:
I'm on a Mac and control/f doesn't work for me :cry: . I'm lost.
OH OH, I found it!!!! It's command/f.. COOL feature I just now found out about!!

It appears right at the top of the page like a toolbar, with a search find box.
Yippee cheers dunda, i never knew that, I have searched and searched thru threads manually, thanks for letting me know about it. cheers me dears, (will save me alot of time).
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This has nothing to do with the forum software, it's just a default windows feature. Works on other sites and documents too :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda wrote:This has nothing to do with the forum software, it's just a default windows feature. Works on other sites and documents too :wink:
there u go, i am not computer literate, use in the future though thks
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I love daniel's little face here
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

cheryl1700 wrote:I love daniel's little face here
Me too.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Here's a silly one...from the intrawebs somewhere.

:lol: :lol:

And this one is sweet...

and how can we forget this one...it always makes me LAUGH!!

My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

And this is my all time fave...how he looks down her dress, and she has this blithe expression of, "Oh well, he does this all the time." :lol: :lol: :twisted:

I suppose it's disloyal to RW but I get wistful when I look at my pic collection and all the great ones of D & S.
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:And this is my all time fave...how he looks down her dress, and she has this blithe expression of, "Oh well, he does this all the time." :lol: :lol: :twisted:

I suppose it's disloyal to RW but I get wistful when I look at my pic collection and all the great ones of D & S.
I don't think, its disloyal - I can tell you, we did have a hard time or some did, me included, to get used to the fact, that he has moved on. I passed her at the theater (inside) and found her to be more lovely in person then in some pics.
I like them both...certainly no women by the dozen..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Yes, I just have so many pictures I saved in my "DC" folder where I was just charmed because he was hugging or kissing Sats or gazing at her so lovestruck...

I suppose we'll get these type of photos with RW too in time. :wink: And family pics with her, him, and Henry. Very sweet.
My books!

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

what did jec call him, a lovely little bruiser
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:what did jec call him, a lovely little bruiser
Yup......that's him. A right wicked little boy. :sigh:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

My my he looks rough! I'm almost, just almost, longing for the monk look. At least he could gel that into a style.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:My my he looks rough! I'm almost, just almost, longing for the monk look. At least he could gel that into a style.
He has had MANY different looks. I just saw this avi by getlost. He looks so handsome/cute I thought I'd post it here. Check out that hair and square jaw. :wink: It looks like a school photo :lol: .

khenton

Post by khenton »

Are you sure that isn't wax Dan? :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."