Just cute...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

As much as I like him to not having to fly around the world for this event, as much would I have loved to drool over new tux pics. Ah well...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:As much as I like him to not having to fly around the world for this event, as much would I have loved to drool over new tux pics. Ah well...
What a thought in all his bond glory.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
What a thought in all his bond glory.
:thud:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cutie

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL, the first is goofy Dan..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I like him goofy :lol: :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Aawwwww, that looks lovely. :sigh:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Like this... :lol:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Arwwww, isnt that the adorable, thanks Jec, made that pic even better! :wink:
(and we all want to be rooney)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I guess, being on the receiving end of his attention and support must feel great. Very warm and save.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I wonder what she said to him? Such a really cute photo of him. Dang, is RM lucky or what???
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:I wonder what she said to him? Such a really cute photo of him. Dang, is RM lucky or what???
It must have been something to bring out the gentle side of him,

She tugs his elbow and he looks around - looking slightly distracted - like "eh? What is it?". His attention at that point seemed elsewhere.

Whatever she said, in a split instant, his arm shoots out to scoop her up and his face breaks into that meltingly reassuring smile.

At the end of the day, as rich and as privileged as her up-bringing was (which often confers a certain level of confidence anyway imo) and as much as she has been around HW for a little while now, the red carpet / publicity machine for Dragon must have seemed a little daunting.

Whatever she said to him, it immediately brought out his protective side. There are other photos where he is paying her solicitious attention, like he doesn't want her to feel intimidated in front of all that press scrum.

Maybe he remembers how he felt in his early days. There are early shots of him on the red carpet where the look in his eyes is "f*cking hell, get me out of here".
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Is he not perfect or what??? Those tweets about him walking up and down the living room with the bouquet to show the bride how to not act nervous?? OMG. No kidding - a pinch yourself moment. :sigh:
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

JEC57 wrote:Aawwwww, that looks lovely. :sigh:

awwwww :oops: the pic speeks for itself

I agree with you JEC57
He is a great tutor
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....