Your daily Daniel dose

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
khenton
Posts: 4989
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Location: California

Post by khenton » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 pm

cheryl1700 wrote:thanks TB the third one, what a pout he has
:stick_iagree: :thumbup: :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46398
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks for all the gifts, Blue. We can never thank you enough.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:28 pm

TB are you trying to take our attention away from Dragon? all the Bond pics are giving me tingles down my spine. We are moving so fast, C&A to Dragon and onto Bond. I am getting faint.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46398
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:57 pm

tbossmc2000 wrote:TB are you trying to take our attention away from Dragon? all the Bond pics are giving me tingles down my spine. We are moving so fast, C&A to Dragon and onto Bond. I am getting faint.
We have to be strong in the coming months - lots of vitamines needed. Do we have Danium vitamins?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:TB are you trying to take our attention away from Dragon? all the Bond pics are giving me tingles down my spine. We are moving so fast, C&A to Dragon and onto Bond. I am getting faint.
We have to be strong in the coming months - lots of vitamines needed. Do we have Danium vitamins?
I think a Hospital would be much more appropriated this time...

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46398
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:12 pm

bubita_11 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:TB are you trying to take our attention away from Dragon? all the Bond pics are giving me tingles down my spine. We are moving so fast, C&A to Dragon and onto Bond. I am getting faint.
We have to be strong in the coming months - lots of vitamines needed. Do we have Danium vitamins?
I think a Hospital would be much more appropriated this time...
:rotfl: We will end up with a Dancity, that provides everything.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Germangirl wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:TB are you trying to take our attention away from Dragon? all the Bond pics are giving me tingles down my spine. We are moving so fast, C&A to Dragon and onto Bond. I am getting faint.
We have to be strong in the coming months - lots of vitamines needed. Do we have Danium vitamins?
I think a Hospital would be much more appropriated this time...
:rotfl: We will end up with a Dancity, that provides everything.
I´d like to buy a condo there, please :D

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Vesper Lynd 007
Posts: 7019
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Dortmund, Germany

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 am

New to me :D. Thanks a lot dear x.
Image

User avatar
Aimee84
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Australia

Post by Aimee84 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 pm

I love him with a beard i love him without a beard!! My obsession has returned!!!! Spanks Danny ;)
Image
____________________________________
DC-hes all that with a side of chips!!!!

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Image
Image
Image
Last edited by calypso on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:36 pm

I love that picture! He looks so woe-begotten and sorry for himself. Like a little boy who has lost his bag of sweeties. :lol:
Image
Image

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Image :jumpfire:
ImageImage

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:44 pm

JEC57 wrote:I love that picture! He looks so woe-begotten and sorry for himself. Like a little boy who has lost his bag of sweeties. :lol:
The look, thats so true!
and he can no longer feel his feet
Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:45 pm

cheryl1700 wrote:
JEC57 wrote:I love that picture! He looks so woe-begotten and sorry for himself. Like a little boy who has lost his bag of sweeties. :lol:
The look, thats so true!
and he can no longer feel his feet
.........or anything else!! :shock:

Maybe a little massage is in order, followed by being dressed in one of Luna's willy warmers. 8)
Image
Image

Post Reply