Your daily Daniel dose

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:I'm with you $ab, really. In order, it's the profile, the adam's apple shadow, then the nipples for me. But it's the 'condition' of the nipples that makes them hot. All three together make this one smoking hot image Image
I stop to the adam's pome..gosh..my eyes wandering on his profile..
even the lips have a sexy shape slight open..or it's just my perv imagination or my perv perception?

NOOOO now i got in mind THREE men...it's enought!!!
My poor wrist... :cryblow
Last edited by $abbatha on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
sasha

Post by sasha »

Oh, c'mon, girls, yesterday everybody were drooling on the vertical image of DC, today its horizontal - what about tomorrow? Who has DC in diagonal position? Bring him in! :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote:
sf2la wrote:I'm with you $ab, really. In order, it's the profile, the adam's apple shadow, then the nipples for me. But it's the 'condition' of the nipples that makes them hot. All three together make this one smoking hot image Image
even the lips have a sexy shepe sligh open..or it's just my perv imagination or my perv perception?

You are going to need another wrist and become ambidextrous. This is how we are going to end up...It's not a pretty sight :cry: .

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

sasha wrote:Oh, c'mon, girls, yesterday everybody were drooling on the vertical image of DC, today its horizontal - what about tomorrow? Who has DC in diagonal position? Bring him in! :lol:
:lol: :lol: Here he is, Sasha! We got him every which way :lol: :lol:

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sasha wrote:Oh, c'mon, girls, yesterday everybody were drooling on the vertical image of DC, today its horizontal - what about tomorrow? Who has DC in diagonal position? Bring him in! :lol:
As you can see Sf already got a smart remedy..meh i wasen't there yesterday by the way..i'm innocent :lol:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
even the lips have a sexy shepe sligh open..or it's just my perv imagination or my perv perception?

You are going to need another wrist and become ambidextrous. This is how we are going to end up...It's not a pretty sight :cry: .

It's even easy to undestand why i'm using only my LEFT hand :lol:
But yeah..i will look like this pic on Sunday...
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:

SF, great job. I don't have to lay the monitor on the floor, I can lean aganist it and feel his smooth cool chest aganist mine, it's warming up, he smells so good, you would not believe how good he smells.
You have all night to questions me.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:

WHAT?NOOOOO stop it pls...
Got him...? :thud:
sasha

Post by sasha »

Are you checking his vestibular apparatus? Astronaut in training? Where do you think a new Bond will be filming? Don't scare me. Not DC in astronaut helmet! It's not his style - even flat cap is better! :lol:

Love, have to run.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sasha wrote:Are you checking his vestibular apparatus? Astronaut in training? Where do you think a new Bond will be filming? Don't scare me. Not DC in astronaut helmet! It's not his style - even flat cap is better! :lol:

Love, have to run.
UHM..actually i'm not interested in his vestibular really ^^"
Nekkie nekkie makes us happy!!
:lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sasha, I had to look that one up in the dictionary :shock: . Besides, he won't be in the upside down position for too long. tboss has him on the high bed with his head hanging down over the edge. She's taking it nice and slow, but he'll be just fine :twisted:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:Sasha, I had to look that one up in the dictionary :shock: . Besides, he won't be in the upside down position for too long. tboss has him on the high bed with his head hanging down over the edge. She's taking it nice and slow, but he'll be just fine :twisted:
:shock:
:thud:
CRACK
Did you hear this..yep was my wrist.. :!:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote:
sf2la wrote:Sasha, I had to look that one up in the dictionary :shock: . Besides, he won't be in the upside down position for too long. tboss has him on the high bed with his head hanging down over the edge. She's taking it nice and slow, but he'll be just fine :twisted:
CRACK
:rotfl: And $ab, she's at work. She has a private room there for her male clients. She told us up above.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
CRACK
:rotfl: And $ab, she's at work. She has a private room there for her male clients. She told us up above.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh my..i can't compete with you and Boss..