Your daily Daniel dose

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

cheryl1700 wrote:thks Cocky, looking thru pictures of Danny boy always puts me in a good mood, after one of those irksome days you know :blowkiss:
Oh yes, I know those days well!
I've just been gazing at them again - especially his hands. I love it that the backs are a bit hairy, and he has quite long fingers. They're manly hands, without being like shovels! I can't help imagining what those fingers could do while he's mesmerising a girl with those gorgeous eyes and the enigmatic almost-smile. Damned sexy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes his hands are special. Like you said, rather hairy, but not dark hairy and very long fingers, without the hand itsself being overly large.

The most they seem large, manly and protective still to me are with Vesper in the shower.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Oh, yes indeed. Looking at the pic, I wish that saucer was my boob :twisted:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Aww he was such a cutie here. :D
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Hubby and I sat down to watch Obsession the other night but I then realised my version is in German with French subtitles. I can understand the gist of what's going on using my schoolgirl French, but he has no hope - so I guess it's one to keep for viewing solo!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I want to be Rooney Mara...... BADLY. :twisted: :wink: :thud:

THANKS Cheryl for posting these great pix!!!! :blowkiss:

Ah yes... Obsession. I was thinking of watching this tonight... :brood:
SmittenDramaKitten

CockHargreaves wrote:Hubby and I sat down to watch Obsession the other night but I then realised my version is in German with French subtitles. I can understand the gist of what's going on using my schoolgirl French, but he has no hope - so I guess it's one to keep for viewing solo!
No hardship there Cocky!! :wink: I tend to 'fast forward' this movie to Daniels scenes anyway just so I can...

:drool:

...over him. I like the 'Frischmuth Brothers' cos they're quite funny... other than that...
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Image

I want to be Rooney Mara...... BADLY. :twisted: :wink: :thud::
Wouldn't it be wonderful to snuggle up so close to that gorgeous chest and tuck your head under his chin? Bliss... And ride him like a prize stallion, of course, as I seem to remember happens on another scene. Or is it just the anaesthetic affecting me? :sleeping:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

OMG; those glasses….
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
SmittenDramaKitten

Wouldn't it be wonderful to snuggle up so close to that gorgeous chest and tuck your head under his chin? Bliss... And ride him like a prize stallion, of course, as I seem to remember happens on another scene. Or is it just the anaesthetic affecting me? :sleeping:

OH BRILLIANT COCKY!! :blowkiss: Never mind the anesthetic!! I think we can share those sentiments with you even if stone cold "sober"!!!! :twisted: :wink: :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

There is a taller, older, famous British actor who he reminds me of in this pic, but I can't think of the name! Naturally, Daniel's hot; this other man is not, but I see a resemblancec in this one photo.

Btw, I did see a resemblance to Tommy Lee Jones in the photo Vanquish commented about. Just that one photo though.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

sf2la wrote:There is a taller, older, famous British actor who he reminds me of in this pic, but I can't think of the name! Naturally, Daniel's hot; this other man is not, but I see a resemblancec in this one photo.
Not Bill Nighy, only with glasses and hair? Or Alan Rickman, perhaps?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

CockHargreaves wrote:
sf2la wrote:There is a taller, older, famous British actor who he reminds me of in this pic, but I can't think of the name! Naturally, Daniel's hot; this other man is not, but I see a resemblancec in this one photo.
Looks like Hugh Laurie to me here.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

bumblebee wrote:
CockHargreaves wrote:
Looks like Hugh Laurie to me here.
I like Hugh Laurie. Not as much as Daniel obviously, but I still wouldn't say no :wink: