Your daily Daniel dose

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hello Daniel :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Yes, please :)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OH :shock: BB08, nice choice for Daily Dose.
we haven't had one in a while.
thanks
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Boss, good grief, one of your sexiest outfits ever :shock: :thud:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Tuulia

Post by Tuulia »

Photo shoot pics can be boring, and indeed often are. But I've always loved that one. A perfect example of how a fully dressed man can be incredibly sexy and look even more inviting than when less fully clothed. That pic is totally :drool: - he's just asking to be jumped on. I could stare at that pic for a long time. And have. Today for instance. :sigh:
Last edited by Tuulia on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Tuulia wrote:Photo shoot pics can be boring, and indeed often are. But I've always loved that one. A perfect example of how a fully dressed man can be incredibly sexy and look even more inviting than when less fully clothed. That pic is totally :drool: - he's just asking to be jumped on. I could stare at that photo for a long time. And have. Today for instance. :sigh:
Perfectly said. So true. Did you see the video of the shoot? Where he puts his finger to his mouth? So sexy.
Tuulia

Post by Tuulia »

Don't remember. Link?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ah thanks, Sylvia - been a while.

Tuulia

Post by Tuulia »

Thank you. :)

The the pic for the VF cover was pretty awful, IMO. But anyway, that one pic is just awesome.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tuulia wrote:Thank you. :)

The the pic for the VF cover was pretty awful, IMO. But anyway, that one pic is just awesome.
Strangely enough, I have found MANY cover pics beyond terrible. If you watch the vid, they are ALL good shots and they chose THAT! :shock:

Tuulia

Post by Tuulia »

^^ Yes. Go figure.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BTW - something for the sun hungry...:wink:

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Hmm, I haven't seen that video before. I do envy that girl in gold. Partly because she looks like that, but also because she actually had Daniel Craig's hair resting against her bikini bottoms.
I think I may be having a hot flush now..... :oops: