Your daily Daniel dose

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

cheryl1700 wrote: Image
love this one :D
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

This one is new to some I've been told, so posting it here too.....it's from Obsession.

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

love him in obsession, he's so, so him. (sick of saying, georgous)
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Now in my possession:

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Nice,BB! :thumbup:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

trueblue wrote:Nice,BB! :thumbup:
Agreed!
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just wait a little while and THIS is, what we will be looking at in fall. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Just wait a little while and THIS is, what we will be looking at in fall. :wink:
I agree! He will be Dapper Dan again! Perfectly toned body and a perfect haircut. Provided that K isn't his stylist, I think we can assume he will NOT have that monk haircut :lol: .

Oh, and he will have that natural swoon-worthy accent of his. :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Just wait a little while and THIS is, what we will be looking at in fall. :wink:
I agree! He will be Dapper Dan again! Perfectly toned body and a perfect haircut. Provided that K isn't his stylist, I think we can assume he will NOT have that monk haircut :lol: .

Unfortunately I have next to NO faith in them, where the hair is concerned. They let me down too badly. I am a bit horrified already about what they will come up with this time :x Hope, they prove me wrong.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:

Unfortunately I have next to NO faith in them, where the hair is concerned. They let me down too badly. I am a bit horrified already about what they will come up with this time :x Hope, they prove me wrong.
It could NEVER be as bad as QOS, could it? They dare not repeat it, and every other hair style he's worn looks good. The only thing that would make it worse is if Babs insists he grow back the bushy Joey ASR mustache :shock: :shock: . THE HORROR!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
It could NEVER be as bad as QOS, could it? They dare not repeat it, and every other hair style he's worn looks good. The only thing that would make it worse is if Babs insists he grow back the bushy Joey ASR mustache :shock: :shock: . THE HORROR!
It could be as bad, when they decide to go with it again. After all, they have eyes, don't they? And if they didn't realize the first time around, how bad it is, why would they now? Its not, that there is a side www.nomonkhaireveragain.com

Maybe we should start one, before it is too late. Seriously...I am not sure, I could watch that film with that hair on him again. :evil:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
It could be as bad, when they decide to go with it again. After all, they have eyes, don't they? And if they didn't realize the first time around, how bad it is, why would they now? Its not, that there is a side www.nomonkhaireveragain.com

Maybe we should start one, before it is too late. Seriously...I am not sure, I could watch that film with that hair on him again. :evil:
It's the ONLY reason I never watch it on DVD. I'm sure I will someday, but why when there are CR, Flashbacks, Obsession, Layer Cake, on and on and on.....even Defiance.

Maybe instead of 'Bond not Blonde', we should start a campaign, 'Bond not Monk' If he had the hairline for it, I could see them slicking it back like how Beckham wore his to the royal wedding. It looked nice.

I guess what's scary to me is that I like his hair in Tattoo; it's just fine. Babs will want a distinctly different look from Mikael, so she may make a bold statement. We DO need to put a letter in her BH mailbox asking for a sharp-looking haircut this time around.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote: I guess what's scary to me is that I like his hair in Tattoo; it's just fine. Babs will want a distinctly different look from Mikael, so she may make a bold statement. We DO need to put a letter in her BH mailbox asking for a sharp-looking haircut this time around.
I think, I suggested that before. You know, where she lives - next time, you in LA, drop it in. Take the one from Janas avi. THIS is THE perfect hair IMO.