Your daily Daniel dose

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

:thud: :drool: :thud: :drool:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
caramel wrote:
calypso wrote:NIP SLIP ALERT Image
OICU chest hair......
"OICU" what does that mean, I don't know what that means, help someone what does that mean. :dunno:
I just have to repost that glorious photo :drool:
tboss - spell it out! LOLOL!!!! We need a story. This place is getting overheated with no way for the hot air to escape. We need relief, and fast, tboss. Help your fellow d2ders out :cryblow.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
caramel wrote: OICU chest hair......
"OICU" what does that mean, I don't know what that means, help someone what does that mean. :dunno:
tboss - spell it out! LOLOL!!!! We need a story. This place is getting overheated with no way for the hot air to escape. We need relief, and fast, tboss. Help your fellow d2ders out :cryblow.
I still can't figure it out, although I guess I was the only woman on the planet that didn't know what a package was.
I got it: "Oh I could upchuck"
No inturpertation, no story [-X
caramel

Post by caramel »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: "OICU" what does that mean, I don't know what that means, help someone what does that mean. :dunno:
I still can't figure it out, although I guess I was the only woman on the planet that didn't know what a package was.
tboss you are so cute trying it out like that..
I am sorry but I hope my usage of acronyms don't annoy you.... :oops:
Anyway, I think I have used what little I know by now! :lol:

OICU - Oh, I see you!
Look, we can see his chest hair peeking there vying for attention along with those nips :twisted:
calypso

Post by calypso »

caramel wrote:
OICU - Oh, I see you!
Look, we can see his chest hair peeking there vying for attention along with those nips :twisted:
i sid that on other page, iw as right
:happyrunning:
tboss never lsiten to me :roll:
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

calypso wrote:
caramel wrote:
OICU - Oh, I see you!
i sid that on other page, iw as right
:happyrunning:
tboss never lsiten to me :roll:
Then it's OISU. see is "S" :shock: what's the matter with you people.
Luna, I have to listen to everything and you not keep me focused sometimes when I see pictures like this. :roll:
calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:sometimes when I see pictures like this. :roll:
what you mean :shock:
i concentrate ok :thumbup:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: "OICU" what does that mean, I don't know what that means, help someone what does that mean. :dunno:
Image That is NO WAY for a Pup Institute cheerleader to behave. We honor teamwork and integrity at our school :x. We need a story. The weekend is even coming up! OMG! This place will blow without a story :shock: I'm going to recommend that the Institute revoke your cheerleading camp scholarship.

tboss, HOW IN THE WORLD COULD ANYONE NOT KNOW WHAT A 'PACKAGE' IS?????? In which convent have you been living?
Check out the first seven definitions in the bible of definitions: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=package

And everyone knows that OICU stands for Oxford International Credit Union, silly. http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/int ... union.html
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: I just have to repost that glorious photo :drool:
Image That is NO WAY for a Pup Institute cheerleader to behave. We honor teamwork and integrity at our school :x. We need a story. The weekend is even coming up! OMG! This place will blow without a story :shock: I'm going to recommend that the Institute revoke your cheerleading camp scholarship.

tboss, HOW IN THE WORLD COULD ANYONE NOT KNOW WHAT A 'PACKAGE' IS?????? In which convent have you been living?
Check out the first seven definitions in the bible of definitions: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=package

And everyone knows that OICU stands for Oxford International Credit Union, silly. http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/int ... union.html
Excuse me for a minute, I laid my monitor down and layed on top of it so I could be ontop of Daniel to feel this chest hair's ticket my boobies. :rotfl:
They are quite soft. You all should try it.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:sometimes when I see pictures like this. :roll:
what you mean :shock:
i concentrate ok :thumbup:
sigh :sigh: It was about time we saw a Daniel beach scene. :sigh: Thanks, Luna :blowkiss:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: I still can't figure it out, although I guess I was the only woman on the planet that didn't know what a package was.

Excuse me for a minute, I laid my monitor down and layed on top of it so I could be ontop of Daniel to feel this chest hair's ticket my boobies. :rotfl:
Is that when you had clients in your office? :roll: I knew it. Anything to draw in the customers. It's hard to get all the hooker bits out, isn't it? Why don't you try that out on the sidewalk with one of those sandwich advertising boards? That would get the men in real fast :lol: :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: Image That is NO WAY for a Pup Institute cheerleader to behave. We honor teamwork and integrity at our school :x. We need a story. The weekend is even coming up! OMG! This place will blow without a story :shock: I'm going to recommend that the Institute revoke your cheerleading camp scholarship.

Is that when you had clients in your office? :roll: I knew it. Anything to draw in the customers. It's hard to get all the hooker bits out, isn't it? Why don't you try that out on the sidewalk with one of those sandwich advertising boards? That would get the men in real fast :lol: :lol:
I was in the privacy of my own room, I not show public affection for Daniel,
It's very private. And if oyu must know all my clients today were men. :tongue: how do oyu think I got hte money for cheerleading camp.
G A U D you are so lame.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

calypso wrote:NIP SLIP ALERT Image
Nipples :roll:
com'on take a look to his profile..*romanic god mod on* 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm with you $ab, really. In order, it's the profile, the adam's apple shadow, then the nipples for me. But it's the 'condition' of the nipples that makes them hot. All three together make this one smoking hot image Image
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:I'm with you $ab, really. In order, it's the profile, the adam's apple shadow, then the nipples for me. But it's the 'condition' of the nipples that makes them hot. All three together make this one smoking hot image Image
NO kidding, he's the whole package, he was spot on in CR.