Hope for Haiti Telethon

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_wCPb9Y ... re=related

Think the whole thing is on YT. I watched Part 1 - 4 but there are more. Maybe someone can take over and see, if he is shown in one of them...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

getlost

Post by getlost »

:dance2: :thud: Yeah!New photos!Love them!I envy the women who spoke to him on the phone! :lol: Thank you!!
ImageImageImage
dolphin100

Post by dolphin100 »

He looks amazingly sexy.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

trueblue wrote::D :D :wink: :wink:

Jen sure has a lot of make up on and our DC is au natural and I love it!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

trueblue wrote:Image

These are the ones I found for now.Maybe,we'll have more later. :wink:
I wonder what JR is saying DC doesn't look too happy about it. Maybe even a bit scarred.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D I love esp. this one:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

ME TOO!!! He looks especially fine all tan and happy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flower

Post by Flower »

Oh thank you thank you for posting these! It's funny because I taped the telethon and I purposefully went through the phone bank celebrities slowly to see if Daniel was there. I completely missed him! I'm so happy we have new pics!
Flower

Post by Flower »

Also, I wonder if Jennifer Aniston asked him about potentially being a Bond girl in the next Bond film. Didn't I read somewhere that she wanted to be a Bond girl? That would have been a perfect networking opportunity for her. :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Flower wrote:Also, I wonder if Jennifer Aniston asked him about potentially being a Bond girl in the next Bond film. Didn't I read somewhere that she wanted to be a Bond girl? That would have been a perfect networking opportunity for her. :)
I seriously doubt it. That would be too direct, and he isn't the casting agent. I could see her 'working' him to make sure he thinks of her as a potential Bond girl, but I don't think she'd stoop that low to ask him directly. Particularly since it doesn't appear that they are close friends.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Image[/quote]
He looks similar yes? But better skin, many years of laugh, tears and loving. :twisted:
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

I wonder if she asked her PR to sit next to him as I remember Oscar picture of her making face when she realized Daniel was behind her. Remember that? I cannot find now. :roll:

I also hear they were serving alcohol too there so maybe he had few beers so Sats drove him home.
ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

calypso wrote:Image

I wonder if she asked her PR to sit next to him as I remember Oscar picture of her making face when she realized Daniel was behind her. Remember that? I cannot find now. :roll:

I also hear they were serving alcohol too there so maybe he had few beers so Sats drove him home.
I wonder what flattery Debra is saying about DC? He has that self-deprecating smile and embarrassed look about him.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm surprised by those 1960's black phones, and I hope that Daniel doesn't think it's okay to wear the flat cap because Spielberg's is sitting in front of him :roll:
PhoenixMagicBondGirl

Post by PhoenixMagicBondGirl »

Germangirl wrote::thud:
I look at this picture and I see a man who is at peace, in who he is..he radiates it! *happy sigh*
"I go through life thinking it's all going to end tomorrow."

Charlie Crews: "People live through a lot of things you never thought they could."

House: "Everybody lies"