Dream House - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brianroberts/4420644976/

Dream House Set Pictures.

I recently found out they are filming a movie called "Dream House" in an area close to my office. So I wandered down on my lunch to see if I could do some celebrity spotting. Specifically Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz

No such luck.. in fact.. the set was pretty boring. Other then this entire house they built right in the park, a few dudes standing around, and the piles of fake snow which are just rolls of cotton baton. It's about 14° C here right now and there is no real snow.. so they had to fake it. From a distance.. it's rather convincing.

Apparently, they plan on burning this house down at some point for the movie too!

I might go back tomorrow and see if I can catch them filming.
ImageImage
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Cal, :D :D :D thank you for the nice DH-set-pics! Ohhhh, that "fake snow" is so interesting (and funny too). Ahhhhrg, I have tons of "real snow"...to offer. DH-set making department :wink: :wink: :wink: are you interested?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Great find. Poor house :( :lol:

They sure go through a lot of hazzle to get that fake snow. Must be real important for the movie to have it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

togal

Post by togal »

Thanks for the wonderful photos. :D

That fake snow and water do not mix at all. :( It's supposed to be pouring rain starting Thursday so I hope they remove that stuff.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

togal wrote:Thanks for the wonderful photos. :D

That fake snow and water do not mix at all. :( It's supposed to be pouring rain starting Thursday so I hope they remove that stuff.
But they are reported to make new snow on Thursday in town. :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Ha ha, thanks Cal - they should have filmed it in my street. I would gladly cater bacon butties and hot tea for the VIPs!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks for the pics,Cal! :)
Flower

Post by Flower »

Thanks for those DH neighborhood shots! Those houses are gorgeous. Looks like a great neighborhood to live in (minus the fake snow).

Also, I tip my hat to whomever found that photo of Dan in the tight jeans with his coat open. Yum! My eyes went right to his rather large package. I feel a little dirty but he is looking fine. I'm going to go take a shower.

Thanks All! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Making snow again :wink: Seems the most work for this film is doing that. Must be a pain in the pfa

http://guelph.ca/uploads/images/dreamhouse-snow.jpg

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Germangirl wrote:Making snow again :wink: Seems the most work for this film is doing that. Must be a pain in the pfa

http://guelph.ca/uploads/images/dreamhouse-snow.jpg
At least its not the stuff they make blow around like snow is falling... That stuff reeks!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guess, tomorrow there will be some pics from today :D Bummer they are filming winter, when its getting so warm. They must sweat their pfa´s off in those winter coats. :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:Guess, tomorrow there will be some pics from today :D Bummer they are filming winter, when its getting so warm. They must sweat their pfa´s off in those winter coats. :lol:
I can´t believe, there are no pics :shock: :evil:

monkeyofshaolin Met Daniel Craig. He's friendly and is an incredible presence on set.

..which again underlines this quote from EL
The little library is crowded, but its like no one else is in the room. All the focus is on Craig

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sorry, if its only a pic from yesterdays location

: They're filming scenes in Toronto, Ontario right now, too ! On Baldwin !

calypso

Post by calypso »

posted today on the twitter but i think this has been posted before although poster is from Toronto and looks like she went to oakville to get picture today- 21st March.
Missed the train to Oakville by one minute. Now stuck at Union Station for an hour.
about 3 hours ago via Echofon
Last edited by calypso on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Can´t see the pic...