Dream House - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

poppy

Post by poppy »

thank you :D
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
calypso

Post by calypso »

poppy wrote:
Dunda wrote:Thanks to Cal AND Michael Vlasaty
OMG just got into work and seen this one - hot hot hot!!!!!!!
thank you :D
really he not look much different to this but you see age and wisdom now on face and lots of sex.
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I've been wanting to address the fact that Daniels body guard is really staying close to him, do you think he has had any threats? this guy is right by him at all times.
Just looking for feedback from everyone on this.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tbossmc2000 wrote:I've been wanting to address the fact that Daniels body guard is really staying close to him, do you think he has had any threats? this guy is right by him at all times.
I don't think so. He's just doing his job.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:I've been wanting to address the fact that Daniels body guard is really staying close to him, do you think he has had any threats? this guy is right by him at all times.
where silver fox man? :shock: did BB get him? :(
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He used to be very close and quite touchy at times during ASR stage door - so I guess, its just HIS way to do the job.
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:He used to be very close and quite touchy at times during ASR stage door - so I guess, its just HIS way to do the job.
i would be on him like piggy back rider if i was bodyguard :twisted:
ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

calypso wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Well I got the impression that Silver Fox was hired by the production company of ASR.

This one seems to be his "personal" bodyguard. He was the one who went with him to Russia for the Hirst exhibtion

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

not like this man :evil: he too close to our daniel. only dtd fans allowed to touch PFA

Bodyguard: "Damn, I'd take a bullet for that ass...come to Daddy".
Last edited by calypso on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
calypso wrote:
Dunda wrote: I don't think so. He's just doing his job.
Well I got the impression that Silver Fox was hired by the production company of ASR.

This one seems to be his "personal" bodyguard. He was the one who went with him to Russia for the Hirst exhibtion
The silver fox is tied up for my pleasure in the basement. I let him out occasionally, but only on a leash :twisted: (oh, did you mean Barbara?)
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:
calypso wrote: where silver fox man? :shock: did BB get him? :(

The silver fox is tied up for my pleasure in the basement. I let him out occasionally, but only on a leash :twisted: (oh, did you mean Barbara?)

while Mr bb away, mrs bb play
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I haven´t worked out a pattern at what times Daniel takes his bg with him and when not. In NY we saw him with and without him on the streets - they were alone obviously in Santa Barbara but with him now. In London he is always alone, even though at nights, you can´t tell exactly whether its a bg or a chauffeur, when they catch him coming out of the restaurants.

We know or at least for me its clear, he is one hell of a brave guy (he has prooved that to me during those bond films and not only on set) so there must be another reason than fear for the guy or maybe its just normal. I don´t know, what other actors do during filming and how often and how close they keep their bodyguards. Don´t really care - good to know him to be as save as possible (a certain board it the perfect proof of how many nutcases are running around) even though there is no such thing as security - you can at least try... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:I haven´t worked out a pattern at what times Daniel takes his bg with him and when not. In NY we saw him with and without him on the streets - they were alone obviously in Santa Barbara but with him now. In London he is always alone, even though at nights, you can´t tell exactly whether its a bg or a chauffeur, when they catch him coming out of the restaurants.

We know or at least for me its clear, he is one hell of a brave guy (he has prooved that to me during those bond films and not only on set) so there must be another reason than fear for the guy or maybe its just normal. I don´t know, what other actors do during filming and how often and how close they keep their bodyguards. Don´t really care - good to know him to be as save as possible (a certain board it the perfect proof of how many nutcases are running around) even though there is no such thing as security - you can only try...

we have seen change in plan for Daniel, we not see him shop as often but i think he will not be prisoner of his own fame. he determined to do. i think on film set he is requires to have one for insurance.

yes, taking care is one thing but one thinks if you surround yoruself with many much security you create your own fear?
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
we have seen change in plan for Daniel, we not see him shop as often but i think he will not be prisoner of his own fame. he determined to do. i think on film set he is requires to have one for insurance.
There is no proof, that something we don´t see, doesn´t happen. We often don´t have pics for weeks and I am sure, he goes out at day and at night (we more often hear about that) So I agree, he won´t let that happen and about the insurance.
yes, taking care is one thing but one thinks if you surround yourself with many much security you create your own fear?
Right - that´s why its good to see him alone in his normal life duties - IF we get to see them, that is. So far I have always seen him sticking to his own rules...

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.