Dream House - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:I hope this is a set-piece and not for real else me and pups might need to find someone else to hero worship! [-X
I think it's just a pap making a silly conclusion in order to sell photos. :roll:

It's not in Daniel's character to be mean-spirited......bad-tempered sometimes, a bit snappy and moody sometimes, but mean spirited??? Nah. Image
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

You have to be right about not laughing at the plight of a lost dog. One would have to be really sick to do that. Surely he was laughing at something else.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I agree with JEC - whatever this is - might be he is looking at the pic and at the same time someone else makes a funny comment about sth totally different. We have known him for so long now - and I am sure of one thing - its not in him to find a lost puppy funny or anything else, that hurts other people.

He did say in one interview, that if an animal, he would like a dog...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

it does say he on a break :shock:

Daniel Craig laughs at a sign which pleas for help in finding a lost dog while on a break from filming his new movie "Dream House" filming in Toronto Canada. February 10,2010

I hope it not end up on the TMZ
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

If he wants to come back as a dog, I want to know where I can get him. I hope he wants to be a lab. A yellow lab.
come here D, good pup, sit, stay, kiss my ear.
What fun we could have.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

tbossmc2000 wrote:If he wants to come back as a dog, I want to know where I can get him. I hope he wants to be a lab. A yellow lab.
What fun we could have.
I just hope his tongue isn't as rough as the canine variety! Image
Flower

Post by Flower »

bumblebee wrote:I hope this is a set-piece and not for real else me and pups might need to find someone else to hero worship! [-X
I bet the lost dog sign is part of the story and Daniel is probably laughing at something else, or maybe a spelling error on the poster or some other inside joke. I don't think he would be making fun of a lost dog.
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:If he wants to come back as a dog, I want to know where I can get him. I hope he wants to be a lab. A yellow lab.
What fun we could have.
ImageImage
Lu

Post by Lu »

Jocelyn919 wrote:
togal wrote:
DanielCraigFan1 wrote:Image
I like this one !!!!
LOL!!! No words are necessary for this one!!! Banish me to the naughty corner. :oops:
LMAO :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
omg!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

Lu wrote:
Jocelyn919 wrote:
togal wrote: LOL!!! No words are necessary for this one!!! Banish me to the naughty corner. :oops:
please does anyone have without watermark please? i want for my art.

gracias.
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:
What fun we could have.
My Kayla has a very soft tounge, she kisses very gentle and gives good ear kisses. OMG, I am so desperate, I let my dog kiss my ears. I'm a lost cause.
Someone, find me a boyfriend please
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
What fun we could have.
My Kayla has a very soft tounge, she kisses very gentle and gives good ear kisses. OMG, I am so desperate, I let my dog kiss my ears. I'm a lost cause.
Ha tboss! I know what you mean. My dog, a cockapoo, shared my pillow with me. He slept between me and my now ex-husband. Hmm...wonder why I'm divorced? :) Still, much preferred my dog's kisses to my husband's. It's the other stuff I miss! ...gotta work on that. I want a poster-size of that latest one of Daniel... OMG...
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote: I just hope his tongue isn't as rough as the canine variety! Image
Ha tboss! I know what you mean. My dog, a cockapoo, shared my pillow with me. He slept between me and my now ex-husband. Hmm...wonder why I'm divorced? :) Still, much preferred my dog's kisses to my husband's. It's the other stuff I miss! ...gotta work on that. I want a poster-size of that latest one of Daniel... OMG...
Make it 2 posters. OMG for sure,
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

There's more pictures up on:
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/iphoto/ga ... fNnxy4kzE/

But I don't know how to save them lol, won't let me right click...will wait for you Dunda to get the pics hehe.

He looks so happy...laughin @ the sign lol. Today was cold, but he looks all bundled up lol.

Oh where in Toronto are you filming Daniel haha....i keep on missin you :P
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Lu wrote:
Jocelyn919 wrote:
togal wrote: LOL!!! No words are necessary for this one!!! Banish me to the naughty corner. :oops:
I want to be the one kneeling in front of him just out of sight :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I guess I should finally pick out my space in the naughty corner :D