Photoshoots

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:It is so awesome. I wonder if there is a magazine cover award because this is brilliant (not intending to sound British - it just is brilliant, that's all :lol: ) and should win.

Who EVER reads all the tag lines on a magazine cover, but you read each of these. I went Barnes and Noble yesterday to get it, and not there yet. Thank, K! Will go again on Friday. Can't ask for a better coffee table magazine cover than THAT! He is being himself, for sure. Drink in the photo included. I love that he's dressing down if that's really him. I'm sure the watches aren't dress-downs. New shoes :shock: .
Naa - just polished :lol: To be fair, we have had those dressed down photoshoots before, so this is not really new.

I feel, he is going back to his old self pre CR, which means swearing and dressing casual and less. And why not? He proved, he can choose whatever look he wants and rock the f***ing thing.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Weemags79 wrote::thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:
I join: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

WHAT A SEXY MAN!!! :thud:

If the magazine is available in Germany, I'll buy it for every price!
I would think airport, major railway stations should have it - now or soon.

Anyway :lol: you guys just founded the DANIEL THUD brigade!"
Crossing fingers that the magazine is available in Hannover at the weekend.

:thud:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Interesting to see the difference between September 2006 and now. The 'new guy' to 'THE guy.'

Esquire's cover archive is a good one: http://www.esquire.com/cover-archive
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh wow, I remember that one, I had it cut out and pinned on my cubicle wall back in the day!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Gorgeous on both...what a ride he had ahead of him...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the pics, trueblue! :D ;)

Make them bigger:

He matured so well :oops:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Mimi_kitty wrote:He matured so well :oops:
He's like a good wine, the older the better. :sigh:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

He lookes like when he was BLoomqist. The 06 was totally Bond.
tampa

Post by tampa »

tbossmc2000 wrote:He lookes like when he was BLoomqist. The 06 was totally Bond.
Agreed. I think he looks much better clean shaven. His beard is grey and it makes him look older. He just looks handsomer without it. Many actors are wearing this 2 - 4 day growth of beard look these days. I understand when a man (like my husband) just doesn't want to shave for a day or the weekend, but with all these actor types, it has become a kind of an affectation. They think they look cool and tougher with it. I just don't think so and very, very few of them improve their looks with the look - and that includes DC. tampa
caramel

Post by caramel »

tampa wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:He lookes like when he was BLoomqist. The 06 was totally Bond.
Agreed. I think he looks much better clean shaven. His beard is grey and it makes him look older. He just looks handsomer without it. Many actors are wearing this 2 - 4 day growth of beard look these days. I understand when a man (like my husband) just doesn't want to shave for a day or the weekend, but with all these actor types, it has become a kind of an affectation. They think they look cool and tougher with it. I just don't think so and very, very few of them improve their looks with the look - and that includes DC. tampa
I love him with that multi-colored scruff! The way he looked when D/R went to that Jerusalem musical in April :thud:
Not so much the clean shaven look like the one he had when he was with her in the NY/London airport with his really short beige sweater....
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2011/07/co ... quire.html

Bite-sized sex morsel Daniel Craig gets the (admittedly, pretty cool-looking) cover treatment at Esquire because he’s got those Cowboys & Aliens and Girl With The Dragon Tattoo flicks to flog.

It’s the usual actor sound bites, with bravado and liberal sprinking of the f-notes throughout to compensate for the fact that he wears makeup every working day of his life.

That’s all well and good, dear; and if you want to continue ranting, be our guest, but can we sit on the floor next to you, cradling our scotch and carefully cuffing and recuffing our jeans? Just for a little while?
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ What was with that 'Bite size morsel' comment in that article I wonder :-k. Daniel's not bite sized!

I like the short scruff A LOT. Scruff the length in these photos. I don't like it when it gets too long and white. Caramel brought up the clean-shaven pics at the airport with Rachel. The ones taken when he's in the camel-color sweater. Whether it was that color on him or the clean shaven face or both, it was my least favorite look in a very long time.

I can't imagine an article written better than this one. This guy deserves to keep his job at Esquire! Except for the some of the new info by DC, it has to be my least favorite interview I can recall of his. I think he comes across - as they say - as an angry white man. And I think it's safe to say that we know that's not true. But if this were the first article I read about him, I wouldn't be interested to read any more. He seems like a dick ( :lol: .) Does anyone see what I see? I sense not. I LOOOOOOOVE the cover. This issue is gong to SELL SELL SELL!!!

Interesting that he has a good 1" (+) heel on his new shoes. I don't care. I don't think he needs it, but he wants it, so that's cool. Maybe this style allows for a higher heel anyway. The fabrics this man wears are the finest (okay, maybe not the threadbare t-shirt :D ), but that shirt he has on (look at the window shot) and the sweater.....OMG, just thinking about touching this clothed man is enough......Image

Again, the blue to match his eyes. Love it. Sort of surprised by the olive green Nice though! The sweater matches Rachel's eyes. Hair looks good on the cover, not good in the one of him taking a drink, IMO. I prefer it gelled up rather than down flat, but it isn't that big of a deal. They guy has nice hair.

The interview is the interview, and those were Daniel's words, but that one courtyard interview may be one of the few interviews ready by people about him, and I think it's a bit of a shame. His swearing doesn't bother me at all. It makes me laugh.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

calypso wrote:http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2011/07/co ... quire.html

Bite-sized sex morsel Daniel Craig gets the (admittedly, pretty cool-looking) cover treatment at Esquire because he’s got those Cowboys & Aliens and Girl With The Dragon Tattoo flicks to flog.

It’s the usual actor sound bites, with bravado and liberal sprinking of the f-notes throughout to compensate for the fact that he wears makeup every working day of his life.
That’s all well and good, dear; and if you want to continue ranting, be our guest, but can we sit on the floor next to you, cradling our scotch and carefully cuffing and recuffing our jeans? Just for a little while?
I quite like the comments in bold and about the makeup. :lol:
I dont know why he has to use the F word every other sentence in this interview, i dont mind the odd slip from a bloke, or when its called for, but every other sentence, no dont like it. He obviously likes swearing, but he can stop and curb it when he wants too. So maybe he does it, to put the interviewer ill at ease alittle. Also the interviews seem to be targeted at males in there twenties, like the anthony cumina vid cars and guns. So maybe this is another interview skill.
IMO he wont use it when he is speaking to Rachel, and i am sure she would kill him if Henry was around. So me thinks he swears when blokes are around, like they all do. He didnt swear in the vid with anthony cumin (and for sure if i was a bloke i'd take the mick out of his surname) cause anthony was doing that all by himself. Me thinks he doesnt do it all the time. (thank goodness).
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I remember interviews - written ones - where the writer said at the end, that he left out all the swearing. So - he probably did it most of the time and it depended on the mag, whether or not, they cut it or not.
But we know, from TV interviews, that he can do very well without any swearing - so I believe, this is again his little devil raising its head...:lol:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:I remember interviews - written ones - where the writer said at the end, that he left out all the swearing. So - he probably did it most of the time and it depended on the mag, whether or not, they cut it or not.
But we know, from TV interviews, that he can do very well without any swearing - so I believe, this is again his little devil raising its head...:lol:
His way of saying, I dont care about u, and what u think about me maybe, yes the little devil!