Cowboys & Aliens pics and videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks, D-C! Boy, they sure morphed OW's body to give her an overtly hourglass figure that's not there. Oh well, I'd want them to do the same with me! LOL.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/video-h ... e-rivalry/

His movie may have ultimately been successful in edging The Smurfs for the weekend box-office crown, but Cowboys & Aliens star Harrison Ford still has a lot of rage towards the blue gnomes bottled up and let some of it out on Conan tonight.

he attacks a smurf :lol:
i wonder if rachels son henry went to see smurfs? darren probaly took him
:wink:
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/video-h ... e-rivalry/

His movie may have ultimately been successful in edging The Smurfs for the weekend box-office crown, but Cowboys & Aliens star Harrison Ford still has a lot of rage towards the blue gnomes bottled up and let some of it out on Conan tonight.

I know - just to give The Smurfs an edge maybe they (I mean DA of course) did back to back viewings :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
calypso wrote:http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/video-h ... e-rivalry/

I know - just to give The Smurfs an edge maybe they (I mean DA of course) did back to back viewings :lol:
AND voluntarily paid an adult evening price for Henry when he probably went to a matinee. Maybe he bought tickets for the entire neighborhood. He must be so green with envy over Daniel. I don't blame him. Any man would be. Too bad, so sad, Darren - you had the chance to marry her, but you blew it.
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

We´ve spend four days in london :D

I had to hurry up because the bus was stuck in traffic and everytime I tried to snap a picture he drove a few meters and stopped again :lol: :lol:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thanks mimi kitty!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

MK- That is REALLY a cool photo. Thanks for sharing!
josie

Post by josie »

How cool is that. I wonder how Daniel must feel when you are shown everywhere.
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

I've also see a few buses around Belfast City Centre advertising the film Cowboys and Aliens. :P
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

I just saw Cowboys and Aliens... it was an amazing movie! And ofcourse... shirtless Daniel makes it 100x better....
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

jim.mcaaron wrote:I just saw Cowboys and Aliens... it was an amazing movie! And ofcourse... shirtless Daniel makes it 100x better....
Nice to see u Jim....long time no see.. :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I think we've got a shortened version of this. Interesting to hear what Favreau had to say...knowing what we know now about how it's gone
down at the box office...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTpptTKeqsg