Cowboys & Aliens pics and videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
I found this yesterday and thought it was so funny, I posted it on C&A tibits and Loredo said she saw it posted here before.
GG, your saying first fan made poster so do you think its the first time posted?
Anyway, it is so funny with QOS photo shopped on to C&A. I couldn't resist.
Just found it, where you put it - on C&A news page 26..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bubita_11 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:poor chap, he´s not gonna be able to see the football matches of the wolrd cup,
I´m watching...South Africa 1, Mexico 1. at the moment :D
I am sure, they have telly on set for all to watch during breaks :D
I hope so :D but most of the crew are American, they don´t give a damn about it.
:lol: That's what I thought at first too.
But the guy who gave my friend and me a lift to the airport yesterday told me otherwise :wink:
In NY the TV's all over the city showed the plays and pleny of guys are hanging in front of the TV, even at the airport.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Everyone is watching at bars and we have pubs here and there too .
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
I found this yesterday and thought it was so funny, I posted it on C&A tibits and Loredo said she saw it posted here before.
GG, your saying first fan made poster so do you think its the first time posted?
Anyway, it is so funny with QOS photo shopped on to C&A. I couldn't resist.
Just found it, where you put it - on C&A news page 26..
Yeah, page 26 C&A news tidbits, I couldn't find the photo page at the time.
:oops:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its about time, we get SOMETHING Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda wrote:
That's what I thought at first too.
But the guy who gave my friend and me a lift to the airport yesterday told me otherwise
In NY the TV's all over the city showed the plays and pleny of guys are hanging in front of the TV, even at the airport.
Laredo wrote:Everyone is watching at bars and we have pubs here and there too .
I´m glad to hear that :D and BTW sorry about Ballack Dunda.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bubita_11 wrote: I´m glad to hear that :D and BTW sorry about Ballack Dunda.
hmmm I don't think I'll miss Ballack...

It's strange, he plays good when the other do so too, but bad when the team is bad.

IMO he's not the "leader" which is needed when thing go wrong and after the match yesterday I think we can do good even without him. :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bubita

Post by bubita »

I guess you´re right, 4-0 against Australia I see your point, nevertheless he is a good looking guy so I kind of miss him, and with those new tight T-shirts MMMMhh!!! well not so tight but you can see muscles coming out of them...Nice. :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From Jon Favreau - filming nights on C&A

bubita

Post by bubita »

Am I crazy or what? but the guy with the blue-black jacket looks familiar to me.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bubita_11 wrote:Am I crazy or what? but the guy with the blue-black jacket looks familiar to me.
the guy standing to the right of picture alone?
Do we dare speculate? he is the only person close enought in the picture for me to dare think it might be...ImageImage
Cal, what do you think?
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:Am I crazy or what? but the guy with the blue-black jacket looks familiar to me.
Do we dare speculate? he is the only person close enought in the picture for me to dare think it might be...ImageImage
Cal, what do you think?
That looks like a North Face jacket. The jackets have a white "North Face" on the back of the right shoulder. And we know he has a black quilted (probably down) North Face jacket.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

That looks like a glorious NM sky ... I want to go back there . I got a NM vacation travel brochure . I think I will have to start subcribing to NM magazine again .
calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Cal, what do you think?
i look at person on left of picture with blueblack jacket on not man alone on right with jeans on.
i think if he shooting he might be wearing different trousers unless he had not changed and this pic was taken.
it look like his PFA. Image and how he stands.
but we have seen him wear cargo pants like that before in many pap pictures before.
a darker pair of these
and the cowboys person stands wiht legs apart and feet like ballet dancer, splayed out yes?
same stance.

in cowboy picture is dark bit behind head is hair in a ponytail or hood on jacket?
maybe i right yes? Image
:lol:
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

NO NO, it not man with black ponytail, it man standing by himself on right side of picture, I think, :? :shock: oh god, I not sure,
Luna, look at man on right, study it. What you think :?