Cowboys & Aliens pics and videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Interview with Favs, Adam and Olivia....no Daniel unfortunately.

http://www.iamrogue.com/rogue-tv/movie- ... -and-video
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita_11 wrote:Gracias Chica Alemana :D
can you see his face when someone talk about the girl with the dragon tattoo? love it, his face says a lot.
Yes, noticed that, too. He nods and smiles :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bubita_11 wrote:Gracias Chica Alemana :D
can you see his face when someone talk about the girl with the dragon tattoo? love it, his face says a lot.
Now we know the timing, he knew already but couldn't say. It says a lot about why he looked so contented and happy.....he has one sure-fire hit under his belt with C&A and is cruising right into another. And then Bond at the end of it?

Professionally-wise he has a lot to be happy about at the moment with 4 films out next year, and he would not look that content if his home life was bad I think.....so all is good for him at the moment.

He deserves every moment of that happiness. :thumbup:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:Slightly different ankle - more close ups of Daniel I feel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNXXO6pewz4

Can anybody save this, please. I just can't get it.

Here are two from the et weekly shot. Back to "no, I won't smile" mode :lol:
Pout and eyes and lovely arms..

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Looking at all the pics we got its obvious, he is getting more into the direction of his former self. He was never a heavy guy until he bulked up for Bond (and will do so again) but in the meantimne it seems, he decided, that he enjoys being slimmer again - although well build and toned. I think, its makes him younger looking. He is somewhere between Layer Cake and QOS IMO...

Jon Favreau mentioned in an interview, how he is in great shape, so it seems to work well for him right now. :D As someone, who always is light on his feet, even with carrying all the body mass in CR, it will now be incredible to watch him move, I feel. :D Something else to look forward to.

Its interesting to see, that after a year of leisure, he is in full working mode again - doing 3 films almost and literally back to back. He must feel very confident in his ability to pull that off.. :thumbup:

I wonder if he is already starting to work on his accent - to learn his text etc - every night after shooting C&A? We know, he is used to work out after filming, maybe now its this - he has to do it some time. Quite a heavy work load.

If you need a massage, Daniel - call me :wink:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

"a year of leisure"? What about ASR and DH?

I love his stance in this pic, the big feet and blonde brow - definitely Daniel of old.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

from Olivia twitter..

Not a bad shooting location

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:"a year of leisure"? What about ASR and DH?

I love his stance in this pic, the big feet and blonde brow - definitely Daniel of old.
No, last year he only did his bit of Tin Tin till about February and then nothing until he left for NY in August.

See - he is working so much now, that we cannot keep track. DH was this year. :D

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

It is hard to keep track, GG! He is working a lot, but we still might be going into more dry spells. We may not see much of him until C&A premieres next July.

Aug sometime - Aug 30: C&A films in L.A. Maybe some photos? Where will DC and SM stay?

? Sept - Mar/2011 (7 month shoot): Tattoo films in Sweden. Are there paparazzi in Sweden? Will they take short trips to London and maybe there will be photos there?

?Apr or May - Oct/2011 (Bond movies have been taking 6 months to shoot): Bond 23 films. Where? There will probably be at least 2 press conferences/interviews during filming.

mid July 2011: Comic-Con 2011. C&A will go. DC also?
July 29, 2011: C&A premieres. DC will take a break from Bond 23 to do C&A publicity?

December 2011: lots of DC in late December 2011 into January 2012.
Tin Tin premieres.
C&A premieres.
DH premieres.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Oh, wait -
DH premieres December 2010?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cornell - so we have his schedule for next year :D

But let me say this - there is unfortunately NO confirmation for any Bond activities next year. Maybe we get some news after the Sept. deadline for MGM. It seems or rather someone over at MI6 has connections that say, all hell is breaking loose right now, but who knows...

We surely get some LA pics as you said :D
Not sure, where you read a 7 months shoot for Dragon - Even Bond only takes 6 months - so I would rather assume around 4 months with filming on location and going on sound stage. Then there will be promo for Dream House, which comes out in spring not 2010. I would like to pencil in an appearance at the Oscars with all his films coming out. As you said, promo in summer for C&A and I am sure, he will be at Comic Con next year. And then the promo in fall/winter for the last 2 films.

We will most likely go through dry spells combined with an overdose once in a while :lol: BUT mext year we have new films to watch in case the man ducks..:mrgreen:

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Germangirl wrote: But let me say this - there is unfortunately NO confirmation for any Bond activities next year. Maybe we get some news after the Sept. deadline for MGM. It seems or rather someone over at MI6 has connections that say, all hell is breaking loose right now, but who knows...
True, but one can always hope. I would *so* like to see a Peter Morgan/Sam Mendes Bond movie. The possibility of a suspenseful, well-written story is enticing. I saw that MI6 entry about Sony and "all hell breaking loose." Hope that's true!

Anyway, as you said, next year - new films to watch!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:

No, last year he only did his bit of Tin Tin till about February and then nothing until he left for NY in August.

See - he is working so much now, that we cannot keep track. DH was this year. :D
you forgot all the new 007 games.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita_11 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

you forgot all the new 007 games.
True - they come out at the end of this year, right? So he should be launching those in winter..