Cowboys & Aliens pics and videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

the red marks he have under right arm, he had here too. you can see faint line on his arm
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

calypso wrote:the red marks he have under right arm, he had here too. you can see faint line on his arm
JMO......but I don't think so.....the new ones are red raised and raw looking, like they just healed.

I think that mark on his arm in the summer shot is just the light catching the line of a muscle called the flexor carpi ulnaris which runs along the posterior line of the ulna.....you can see the shadow of it in the new one, on the side of his arm closer to his chest.

ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That's what I also thought - its different and looks "Oh, poor man, that did hurt" :comfort:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Luna/JEC - you rock. And trueblue - so good to see you back with goodies!

I could like this kind of cowboy, it's like CR Bond does cowboy style! Love the hair. No ring.

Someone knock on Dunda's chalet door she needs to see these!
I've sent her a text in the morning about the pics.....all she said was: 'Damn, I knew it! :lol: :lol: But she won't visit an internetcafe.... :wink:
And I didn't!
I was strong and resistant :lol: :lol:

And now I'm back since one hours and what a treat :D :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Luna/JEC - you rock. And trueblue - so good to see you back with goodies!

I could like this kind of cowboy, it's like CR Bond does cowboy style! Love the hair. No ring.

Someone knock on Dunda's chalet door she needs to see these!
I've sent her a text in the morning about the pics.....all she said was: 'Damn, I knew it! :lol: :lol: But she won't visit an internetcafe.... :wink:
She should go away more often!
Thank you very much! :evil: :lol:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote: I've sent her a text in the morning about the pics.....all she said was: 'Damn, I knew it! :lol: :lol: But she won't visit an internetcafe.... :wink:
She should go away more often!
Oh no, I come in here to welcome Dunda back and find she dragged up my post! Sorry! Love you really! Hope you had a great time!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote: She should go away more often!
Oh no, I come in here to welcome Dunda back and find she dragged up my post! Sorry! Love you really! Hope you had a great time!
Will post some pics within the next days.

I'm very relaxed right now, due to the bad weather :lol: :lol: It was raining so much we had to stay in our flat most of the time and did nothing but reading and watching TV and movies :lol: :lol:

And when the weather was good we did some hiking tours which have been just great and very exhausting...

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

Just found my way to the video section and wanted to thank all who posted the you tube comic con footage and pictures :cheer: !!! The energy there was incredible...so looking foward to this movie....thanks again. :cheer:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

DeeDee wrote:Just found my way to the video section and wanted to thank all who posted the you tube comic con footage and pictures :cheer: !!! The energy there was incredible...so looking foward to this movie....thanks again. :cheer:
Glad you enjoy it. Stay with us and you will get loads of good stuff until the next year is over. May I say - truckloads next year? :lol:
We surely deserve some overdoses.. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Packing some weight in those loins, gotta give those jeans a lift.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Do he want to undo his belt? :shock: :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."