Cowboys & Aliens pics and videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:I am so easily pleased, it's crazy. Just the look at the top of his head in that airplane seat...SO SEXY-CUTE! Good hair color and cut, too. That pic will hold me for some time.

Ain´t it so? This bit of a pic really does it for me in a way - ah fantasies - this sure gets them going :lol: The less you see, the more your twisted little mind makes of it. :twisted:
remember that picture of him coming out of restaurant with hair sticking up all over?

that way he would look after i finish.. i also snip some hair when he sleep.
my gods...how can person sit behind him? i would not survive flight. :lol:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:I am so easily pleased, it's crazy. Just the look at the top of his head in that airplane seat...SO SEXY-CUTE! Good hair color and cut, too. That pic will hold me for some time.

Ain´t it so? This bit of a pic really does it for me in a way - ah fantasies - this sure gets them going :lol: The less you see, the more your twisted little mind makes of it. :twisted:
Trust me, it's twisted :twisted: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

remember that picture of him coming out of restaurant with hair sticking up all over?

that way he would look after i finish.. i also snip some hair when he sleep.
Well - it was a man - so it was easy for him. But at least, he had the good sense to take a pic, without bothering Daniel.

I definitely would have touched that hair - just slightly, so he wouldn´t notice and take a sniff :lol: Other then that - I would have fasten my seat belts and never take them off - just in case of a mind collapse.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:[ i also snip some hair when he sleep.
HAHAH Too funny. I guess we should all carry scissors in our carry-on just in case :D . Poor guy, he'd have no hair on the top of his head at the end of the flight LOL.
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:[ i also snip some hair when he sleep.
HAHAH Too funny. I guess we should all carry scissors in our carry-on just in case :D . Poor guy, he'd have no hair on the top of his head at the end of the flight LOL.
:lol:
he would look like sexy monk from behind yes? :twisted:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Exactly! I wonder if there are any good monk roles out there?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Exactly! I wonder if there are any good monk roles out there?
Naa, we can´t do that. The guy still needs his hair. Remember what a wig looks like on him? :shock:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

CUTE highlights! I thought at first that I would never say anything to him because I figure that's what he'd want, but upon further thought...I'd ask him if he'd like to recline his seat back all the way back onto my lap. Reason being - he could sleep better that way :twisted: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:CUTE highlights! I thought at first that I would never say anything to him because I figure that's what he'd want, but upon further thought...I'd ask him if he'd like to recline his seat back all the way back onto my lap. Reason being - he could sleep better that way :twisted: :lol:
Makes sense to me :lol:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:CUTE highlights! I thought at first that I would never say anything to him because I figure that's what he'd want, but upon further thought...I'd ask him if he'd like to recline his seat back all the way back onto my lap. Reason being - he could sleep better that way :twisted: :lol:
Even in the businness class?? :lol:

Remember, he's not that tall. :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

In the worst case, we would have to knee - who needs to sit anyway?

calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

no matter, people all same size lying down :twisted:
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

American airlines aircraft MD80 row 1, seat A-D first class
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Makes sense to me :lol:

no matter, people all same size lying down :twisted:
What she means is, that with the gap between row 1 and 2, he might not make it to the lap. . :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Well, this is a small plane (as can be seen from his seat, too). I could reach under his seat with my feet and play footsies! Wouldn't he just love that?

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Americ ... _MD-80.php