FOAF Premiere, London, signing for fans, hi-res

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

FOAF Premiere, London, signing for fans, hi-res

Post by JEC57 »

Apologies if this is a repeat thread. :oops: I went through all 10 pages of threads of "Photos and Videos" and couldn't see one for FOAF London Premiere.

I've been deep sea diving in my Daniel folders, looking for something else (ain't that always the way! :roll: ) and came across 4 sets of images from CR, QoS, GC and FOAF. I've loaded each into the appropriate premiere thread (or made a new one where I couldn't see an old one). The photos run sequentially so whoever took them had one of those fast-running pro cameras. The events are well-known, but hopefully there will be some pictures which are either new or of better quality than existing ones.

Imageshack is so unreliable these days (sooooo slow, bad album options even with a premium account, and they also loose pics too) that I've uploaded these into the Bucket.

But, that does mean to get the best out of the pics, you will need to open them and then click the "hi res" for them to open up to the full size of 1500 x 1000. Sorry about that. :oops:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thx Jec, oooh he's gorgeous! :wink:
bubita

Post by bubita »

:stick_iagree:
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Yep sexy as ever IMO how can some one dislike DC I mean he's F**king gawjuss :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Both Daniel and Sats looked their absolute best at this event. Still wondering what had caused the glow. There was something special about them this day.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Both Daniel and Sats looked their absolute best at this event. Still wondering what had caused the glow. There was something special about them this day.
A little bit of hanky panky in the limo!
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

bubita_11 wrote::stick_iagree:
:stick_iagree: , too!!!

Be kissed for sharing those beautiful pix with us!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss:
khenton

Post by khenton »

:stick_iagree: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
khenton

Post by khenton »

absolutely marvelous!! I like the fact that Sask isn't your typical glam girl/star's girlfriend. I think she made me like DC even more. He seems to like his girls to have something like---character. K.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
lauriesplace

Post by lauriesplace »

They are perfect together.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Gotta say I admire this woman's poise. If Daniel was that close to me about to take a photo, I'd be grinning like an idiot! :roll: :oops:

Noticed as well that she has the same amazing colour eyes as him, which makes me think that lovely hair might just be natural.

(Trying to out-pout each other in this one. :lol: )

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

There actually hardly could be a more beautiful revival :D!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:Gotta say I admire this woman's poise. If Daniel was that close to me about to take a photo, I'd be grinning like an idiot! :roll: :oops:
Oh yes - I know I did :lol: Here is the proof :oops:
Germangirl wrote:OMG - ever seen a more silly grin? But that´s the way it was - no denying it. 8)

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..