The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Thank god! That photographer is gonna have a special place in daniel heaven. Wish they would all take tons and tons of pic. Thanks blue-my files are bulging. Did I spell that right? More coffee! :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
caramel

Post by caramel »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Great pics, thanks TB. :D They all seem to get on really well.
Best mates after all these months.
:stick_iagree: I am fangirling over Fincher. He is definitely getting along great with DC. Why not? He got such a wonderful actor as the lead who is also a funny guy off camera..... My guess is DF beat his own record of the number of takes he does just to prolong these moments with DC... can't blame him :twisted: :lol:

LMAO at the 2 dudes inside the covers of the camera in one of the pics above :lol:

I agree DC is already Bond here :thud:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

:gaah: why do I wake up to this everymorning. Pictures, amazing pictures, Daniel looking better all the time. Is it a gift from the DAniel gods?
YES...TB is our Daniel god. :thud: OMG. Please put extra coffee in my cup this morning. :blowkiss:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote::gaah: why do I wake up to this everymorning. Pictures, amazing pictures, Daniel looking better all the time. Is it a gift from the DAniel gods?
YES...TB is our Daniel god. :thud: OMG. Please put extra coffee in my cup this morning. :blowkiss:
I think, you had enough already, Boss - where is Lunas "snap out of it" icon? :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote::gaah: why do I wake up to this everymorning. Pictures, amazing pictures, Daniel looking better all the time. Is it a gift from the DAniel gods?
I think, you had enough already, Boss - where is Lunas "snap out of it" icon? :twisted:
:rotfl: :rotfl: I think tboss's emotions pretty much sum it up for us!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Just came across this and thought of Slimfast Daniel.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Just came across this and thought of Slimfast Daniel.
You seriously think he would wear those? :shock:

I don't, I think there is a measure of vanity in him about the genuine state of his body, and not how it would appear to be with the aid of trickery.

I really think he would be too vain about his physique to use something like this.
khenton

Post by khenton »

JEC57 wrote:

I don't, I think there is a measure of vanity in him about the genuine state of his body, and not how it would appear to be with the aid of trickery.

I really think he would be too vain about his physique to use something like this.
Sf you are the bees knees!! Really!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: no way! k
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:shock:

A few days away and now this!

Great pics!

He looks FUCKING GORGEOUS!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote::shock:

A few days away and now this!

Great pics!

He looks FUCKING GORGEOUS!
Welcome Back! How was he? Did you stay at the SoHo with him? Did you shop at the Omega store with him? :lol: :lol:

Yes, he is BOND GORGEOUS!!!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

Sf you are the bees knees!! Really!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: no way! k
Yeah, I do! Image. Maybe not in real life, but he was on a movie set. One minute we see a buddha belly on Dan and then after getting into costume, POOF, it's gone. Was it magic?? No! It was SPANX!! :lol: :lol: He colors his hair, doesn't he? He speaks with a fake accent! I think he and RW had two dozen too many croissants in Paris, that's what me thinks! :lol:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Yea, you keep that bag over your head until you get over your bad self. I'll spanx you. I think the clone thing has gone to your head. You're seeing Dan clones everywhere. Tubby ones, svelte ones, half dressed pouty ones. . Geeze. . . . K :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:Yea, you keep that bag over your head until you get over your bad self. I'll spanx you. I think the clone thing has gone to your head. You're seeing Dan clones everywhere. Tubby ones, svelte ones, half dressed pouty ones. . Geeze. . . . K :wink:
You know what else me thinks, Ethel? That he kept his jean jacket buttoned up the other night to hide his little buddha belly! But I bet he can drop that in one week after working out, eating the right food, and boom titty :lol:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Now why may I ask is boom titty required to shape up. Crikey. That's all that you think of. . . HHH, boom titty, Rw envy, and spanx. A couple of good meals, hit the gym, screw your head off and viloa' Sex God. We mature and cosmopolitan women on this forum don't need the constant reassurance of a muscle bound beach boy to make us feel validated. We just need a HD Blue Ray copy of CR stuck on the beach scene. Pick either beach scene. I am not going to hold it against you if you like blue trunks over standard black. Oh well, I am going to sit on my self satisfied ass and tell you all about Bhudda. . . We will start with the Kama Sutra. I know that'll keep you interested. Geeze. . . :wink: K