The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Jana66 wrote::oops: I am a little bit lost in the jungle of all this news. Is here a big version of the COOL tattoo-poster?
So far just the ones posted. I think the best ones are on the previous page.
josie

Post by josie »

Good God, how can one man be just as sexy. As does run hot and cold down the back with pleasure and desire. So do not ask me I would be happy so amusing. And his eyes just grrrrrr
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

josie wrote:Good God, how can one man be just as sexy. As does run hot and cold down the back with pleasure and desire. So do not ask me I would be happy so amusing. And his eyes just grrrrrr
That's a cool trio! Oh, and how I wish there were triplets :thud: . I think he's cutest in the middle and sexiest on the right :wink: .
caramel

Post by caramel »

josie, love your avi and signature!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
josie wrote:Good God, how can one man be just as sexy. As does run hot and cold down the back with pleasure and desire. So do not ask me I would be happy so amusing. And his eyes just grrrrrr
That's a cool trio! Oh, and how I wish there were triplets :thud: . I think he's cutest in the middle and sexiest on the right :wink: .
Agreed on all heere.
Thanks for choosing this as avi. I had it for a second, but then decided to go with sunshine Dan insted, but yours is the sexier one. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
Agreed on all heere.
Thanks for choosing this as avi. I had it for a second, but then decided to go with sunshine Dan insted, but yours is the sexier one. :D
He needs to suck in his gut Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Agreed on all heere.
What does that mean?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Agreed on all heere.
What does that mean?
I don't like the tubby tummy (and most others seem to think it's cute.)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf - you know that tight little Bond bod is on its way, have faith and perhaps join us in enjoying our thoughts of snuggling our heads on his soft little paunch, while being tickled by his happy trail. :thud:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:sf - you know that tight little Bond bod is on its way, have faith and perhaps join us in enjoying our thoughts of snuggling our heads on his soft little paunch, while being tickled by his happy trail. :thud:
Oh yeah! :twisted:

I'm right with you on this one Mrs B......lead me to that snuggly happy trail..........Image

Germangirl wrote:
marketto007 wrote: Image

xxx
I think, we can agree, it is not the most flattering pic of him ever, but maybe just because it is EXACTLY like it is, it does all sorts of things to you - imagining THIS man being all over you. He doesn't need to be pretty - even though he can be - its just this whole energy of MAN that totally blows you away.
Actually......I disagree. Image

I think it is very flattering. This is how I feel the world should see him - the life he has lived, reflected in those eyes, is better than any airbrushed tuxedo shot.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OMG Blue, every single one is to die for.
SF - do you see, what i see - there is a Bond bod in the making as well :twisted:
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Trueblue you angel. Image

I feel my paintbrush twitching again. :brood: