The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

doubleclapclap

Post by doubleclapclap »

hey people!
I've been busy studying but here's a good photo agency which uses the swedish agency Scanpix (can't see no pics since I'm not a paying customer) www.anp-photo.com I would assume you've heard about it before. Anyhow, search for daniel and you will find more pics from stockholm allready.
Must let you guys know though: expressen.se is a crap site. Kind of like The Sun but worse. Don't believe anything they write. In other articles they talk about Daniel Graig, he's american, he broke his finger and had to wear a sling :roll: had plastic surgery on shoulder, his girlfriend Sienna with whom he has a 3 year old daughter and blablabla.....and to be honest, the hotell he is entering is more likely to be Hotell Grand in Stockholm, if you look in the background, there's the castle..... oh well, look at the pics but don't read anything haha. Also, other people say he's renting an apartment in the area "Södermalm" in Stockholm since he will stay here for a while....

So, since I don't have that much time on my hands I will translate articles from, hmm, let's say more respectable sites than expressen....
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp
gracias dCC, i lift them but maybe d_c or someone else can clean these up for us?Image

si it not great to beleive everything you read on some sites
ImageImage
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

Thank you to all for posting all the wonderful pictures!! :dance2:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Nice pins. I miss the swagger. Blue shades are a new thing too. Sweden viewed in blue how novel! :wink:
Lu

Post by Lu »

Aragorn wrote:
Lu wrote:Yes, I think so. And DAMN this scruffy intellectual look is HOT to me!!
I second that. Btw; great to see you, Lu
It is great to see everyone. I am excited about him doing this movie so I hope I can find time to be around more. I miss everyone.

I am already LMAO at calypso's avatar photo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Great to see him, but what a murder schedule - LA - NY - LDN - Stockholm and all within a week or so..I do really wonder, when he had time to work on the accent.

..and yeah - Hello LU, nice to see you cute a*** :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

doubleclapclap

Post by doubleclapclap »

Doin' some shopping before heading off to Uppsala monday morning:
doubleclapclap

Post by doubleclapclap »

More pics here http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp still.

I don't know the forum rules but can I post pics with watermarks?? I mean I could pick them and post them just like they are.....Or if someone can clean them?
Anyhow, he went to the apple store and bought a case for his iPhone and a charger for his Macbook.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

doubleclapclap wrote:I don't know the forum rules but can I post pics with watermarks??
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=3024

No pics from getty, wireimages and rex :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

doubleclapclap wrote:Doin' some shopping before heading off to Uppsala monday morning:
and a new jacket :lol:

and looking hot as hell :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D WOW, dcc, thank you for the pics! Today the day at work will be a very easy one :wink: :wink: :wink: because I can look at the new pics...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
doubleclapclap wrote:Doin' some shopping before heading off to Uppsala monday morning:
and a new jacket :lol:

and looking hot as hell :D
Yup - wow and that shirt :lol: Color your life. Good he might be tired of all the black and grey...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

doubleclapclap wrote:hey people!
I've been busy studying but here's a good photo agency which uses the swedish agency Scanpix (can't see no pics since I'm not a paying customer) www.anp-photo.com I would assume you've heard about it before. Anyhow, search for daniel and you will find more pics from stockholm allready.
Must let you guys know though: expressen.se is a crap site. Kind of like The Sun but worse. Don't believe anything they write. In other articles they talk about Daniel Graig, he's american, he broke his finger and had to wear a sling :roll: had plastic surgery on shoulder, his girlfriend Sienna with whom he has a 3 year old daughter and blablabla.....and to be honest, the hotell he is entering is more likely to be Hotell Grand in Stockholm, if you look in the background, there's the castle..... oh well, look at the pics but don't read anything haha. Also, other people say he's renting an apartment in the area "Södermalm" in Stockholm since he will stay here for a while....

So, since I don't have that much time on my hands I will translate articles from, hmm, let's say more respectable sites than expressen....
Hi DCC - you certainly reearned your reporters license today. Sorry for the rant - I know, there are more important things in peoples life. Would be greatly appreciated, if you would provide us further on though..
Love the Apple Store pics.. :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

doubleclapclap wrote:More pics here http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp still.

I don't know the forum rules but can I post pics with watermarks?? I mean I could pick them and post them just like they are.....Or if someone can clean them?
Anyhow, he went to the apple store and bought a case for his iPhone and a charger for his Macbook.
OK - I officially swoon over these...and just because.. I will post one for a day until I will delete it again..and will talk to D_C about getting a major cleaning job in the next time..:wink:
BTW - all these pics are major lashes alerts, too...

Last edited by Germangirl on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

A Smörgåstårta!!......layers and layers. I want to sneak inside either the cardi or the sheepskin coat.............I ain't fussy! :twisted:

Thanks so much for the links DCC!