SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46489
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:39 pm

I always think, its incredible, how he cvan look so stone cold, when he is not smiling - considering that he is such a darling inside. Amazing all over...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15193
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 pm

This has got Sam Mendes stamped all over it - film noir 007 here we come!

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46489
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Still, the saying goes, its gonna be lighter.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Just read an interesting comment in the Daily Mail, stating that he only has the beard for the first 30 - 40 mins and is then clean shaven for the rest of the film.


Don't worry. Daniel is only unshaved for the first 30-40minutes, he's clean as a baby's bum for the rest of the movie. (You didn't hear that from me) -
AJ, London, 01/2/2012 15:11


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1l9MMiart

User avatar
marketto007
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Post by marketto007 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Sylvia's girl wrote:Don't worry. Daniel is only unshaved for the first 30-40minutes, he's clean as a baby's bum for the rest of the movie. (You didn't hear that from me) -
AJ, London, 01/2/2012 15:11
Can we trust him?

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil

User avatar
caramel
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:30 pm
Location: California

Post by caramel » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:22 pm

marketto007 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Don't worry. Daniel is only unshaved for the first 30-40minutes, he's clean as a baby's bum for the rest of the movie. (You didn't hear that from me) -
AJ, London, 01/2/2012 15:11
Can we trust him?

xxx
These comments we take with a grain of salt ;)

Hopefully 30-40 min is reassuring for some peeps :P or is too long?
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46489
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Its assured, he will shave it off, as we saw with our own eyes - remember the London street pics - he WAS clean shaven as a baby.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

irisrainbow
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:43 pm

1st SkyFall Pic

Post by irisrainbow » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 pm

So gritty, so sexy! I'm going to LUV this movie!

User avatar
DeeDee
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am
Location: USA

Post by DeeDee » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 pm

In regards to the newly released photo.......Oh, My....Be still my heart!!

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

bumblebee wrote:This has got Sam Mendes stamped all over it - film noir 007 here we come!
:stick_iagree:

Where Mendes takes this should be very interesting!!
Image
Image

User avatar
tigerheart
Posts: 409
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:13 pm
Location: Scotland

Post by tigerheart » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 pm

JEC57 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:This has got Sam Mendes stamped all over it - film noir 007 here we come!
:stick_iagree:

Where Mendes takes this should be very interesting!!
Absolutely...looking forward to October (and all the pics and info to follow in the meantime!)

Hmmm...I do like the 007.com pic...DC with scruff = :twisted:
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:09 am

I LOVE a scruffy Daniel! s.....e.....x.....y d.....e.....v.....i.....l

The only thing sexier would be to watch him shave it off. Oh, I hope they film that. I would probably faint if they do :thud: .

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:29 am

sf2la wrote:I LOVE a scruffy Daniel! s.....e.....x.....y d.....e.....v.....i.....l

The only thing sexier would be to watch him shave it off. Oh, I hope they film that. I would probably faint if they do :thud: .
Do you remember the shaving scene from Enduring Love? Hot, Hot, Hot :jumpfire:

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:39 am

Cyanaurora wrote:
sf2la wrote:I LOVE a scruffy Daniel! s.....e.....x.....y d.....e.....v.....i.....l

The only thing sexier would be to watch him shave it off. Oh, I hope they film that. I would probably faint if they do :thud: .
Do you remember the shaving scene from Enduring Love? Hot, Hot, Hot :jumpfire:
NO :shock: . I saw that movie just once quite some time ago. I have to watch again - SOON. Thanks for the tip!

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:42 am

sf2la wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
sf2la wrote:I LOVE a scruffy Daniel! s.....e.....x.....y d.....e.....v.....i.....l

The only thing sexier would be to watch him shave it off. Oh, I hope they film that. I would probably faint if they do :thud: .
Do you remember the shaving scene from Enduring Love? Hot, Hot, Hot :jumpfire:
NO :shock: . I saw that movie just once quite some time ago. I have to watch again - SOON. Thanks for the tip!
I love him in that movie. I will have to watch it again soon too.

Post Reply