SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Jealous!

I think, what EON wanted with this teaser is to give the fans a sign, that the gunbarrell will be back and that they are going to be true to their word - classic Bond.

Its received 90% positive on the Bond boards.
:stick_iagree:

This is the 50th anniversary and I think they are wanting to give a classic look. That poster could have been done for one of Connery's films in the 60s and not have looked out of place.

It also lacks all the cheese of later posters. There is no doubt here, Bond means business. No women, no posing, just Bond bearing down on you, and they have used their brains and (like CR) made the most of Daniel's eyes.

Also, there is a double entendre in it. We know some of the most dramatic action takes place in the tube in London - look at the floor Bond is walking on.

This is a high-end production so that solid surface he is walking on is deliberately noticeable, they haven't left it there just for artistic licence......notice any similarities to this?

This photo below is real, it's the end of a disused tunnel in Aldwych leading towards Holborn, which is within walking distance of where the underground action is set in Skyfall, being the other end of the Strand and Charing Cross. One of the parts of this line's disused track was used in the Prodigy's Firestarter pop video

A combination of the iconic Bond barrel and an impression of him walking into a dark tube train tunnel.....a sense of suspense and growing apprehension of what he is going to find at the end of that tunnel!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes exactly...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

the picture is awesome, it displays the entire message of Bond.
I couldn't pull it up I kept getting blocked by my virus protection.
it's a homerun. :thumbup:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Nice (and flipped :lol:) background pic here: http://cinemaxx.de/Programm/Trailer?tr=t03322
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I won't see it till the afternoon after work. Something to look forward to :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

gilda ‏@GildaRome
@bigchrisfront @daniel_craig @sasa007 @007 a new picture of Daniel Craig with the same bodyguard/yesterday Adana Hilton http://yfrog.com/kfnehtqj

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

In his bond custome filming perhaps thanks SG :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:In his bond custome filming perhaps thanks SG :D
Looks more like coming home to the hotel to me after filming, as bg is with him.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its funny and nice to read how the fanboys are counting the minutes till the trailer, are staying up or work out plans to watch it at work. :lol:

Come one - a little more excitement around here won't hurt.

marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Yep, fan boy here need to "wake" at 8:00 AM and is waiting for the trailer which will air at 4:30 AM. So...very few hours of sleep tonight. :)

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, it will be worth the effort. Poor me has to wait till later aftrnoon or worse :(

marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Won't be awake GG? I mean, I don't even know what time is there where you live. :)

xxx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

marketto007 wrote:Won't be awake GG? I mean, I don't even know what time is there where you live. :)

xxx
Its almost 7 am and I have to go to work. No chance there,

marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Germangirl wrote:
marketto007 wrote:Won't be awake GG? I mean, I don't even know what time is there where you live. :)

xxx
Its almost 7 am and I have to go to work. No chance there,
:/

I'm sure you'll find a way to see it as soon as it'll be online. :)

BTW, 1:57 AM here. :D

xxx