SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:No, if I remember right, this was from the time, when Daniel was still in London.
That's right it was the stunt guys.
:brood: Hmmmm........that's a shame....kinda thought it was too good to be true! :roll: :cry:
Image
Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:30 pm

JEC57 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:No, if I remember right, this was from the time, when Daniel was still in London.
That's right it was the stunt guys.
:brood: Hmmmm........that's a shame....kinda thought it was too good to be true! :roll: :cry:
It was blasted all over the net when it first came out. It was all over Turkish TV and newspapers 'cos this young lad managed to get on set and film.

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 am

Sylvia's girl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:No, if I remember right, this was from the time, when Daniel was still in London.
That's right it was the stunt guys.
:brood: Hmmmm........that's a shame....kinda thought it was too good to be true! :roll: :cry:
It was blasted all over the net when it first came out. It was all over Turkish TV and newspapers 'cos this young lad managed to get on set and film.
:oops: I dunno SG, I must be getting old!! Image
Image
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46446
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 am

:lol: at the smiley.

I wished stuff at work would find its way into my brains as easy and as sticky as all the Daniel stuff does. I probably have to tell it, where the priorities are - and that is earning money and be good at the job. :evil:

Unfortunately Daniel tidbits make no money for us. A shame and what a waste of knowledge. But its fun to know all the same :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 am

That goes for me too! :lol:

User avatar
Mimi_kitty
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Munich Germany

Post by Mimi_kitty » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 pm

When asked, if he is seductive, she gets really serious and says, that yes VERY and that she understands his sucess with the females, if only they knew about his incredible sense of humor and how he is such a magnifique human being. A great pleasure to work with him
*sigh* Image
Cause you affect me ...

Image

Fascinate me....

User avatar
marketto007
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Post by marketto007 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 am

A couple of behind the scenes photos from the tube incident in SKYFALL.

Image

Image

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:08 am

Still a bit nervous about this tube train scene.

7/7 is etched onto the recent memory of London and if this is done insensitively it will garner bad press for the film from some quarters.
Image
Image

User avatar
Hannah
Posts: 5116
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Hannah » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 am

Oh, those behind the scenes shots...as nice as they may be, they somehow spoil the illusion that makes watching Bond films so much fun (and most other films, for that matter)...shouldn't have taken a look at them...
Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:08 am

I know we've seen this as a standee. This is the poster version.

Image


http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/skyfall ... in-skyfall

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6503
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46446
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:20 pm

I would like this as a standee better then the standing one. Sorry Dunda :lol: I REALLY love this one and actually MIGHT be tempted to put it up into my Daniel free flat
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21958
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Germangirl wrote:I would like this as a standee better then the standing one. Sorry Dunda :lol: I REALLY love this one and actually MIGHT be tempted to put it up into my Daniel free flat
no problem with that :lol:

I would like to have this one too and just by my bed :twisted: but I guess hubby wouldn't be as cool with that as with the one in the living room :lol: :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46446
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I would like this as a standee better then the standing one. Sorry Dunda :lol: I REALLY love this one and actually MIGHT be tempted to put it up into my Daniel free flat
no problem with that :lol:

I would like to have this one too and just by my bed :twisted: but I guess hubby wouldn't be as cool with that as with the one in the living room :lol: :lol:
This MIGHT be a bit of a problem, yes :lol: Maybe switch it with the other one.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46446
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:28 pm

I wished, they would use it as part of the final poster. They tend to screw up with these and I am already scared, what they will come up with.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Post Reply