SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

OMG :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

He looks striking ;) Thank you Dunda
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Hope you like it.

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

marketto007 wrote:Hope you like it.

xxx

I do! :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

me too :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

wow thanks dunda and marketto, He's smoking.....hot!!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

When I saw Berenice Marlohe here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... scene.html

I asked myself if she has botox in her forehead. And after seeing the video I'm sure she uses botox. Just awful for a woman who is only 33 year old and a bad idea if you want to start an acting career.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

This is catch 22, if we see wrinkles, there would be comments about her looking old, I’m sure because of her age (33) and being female, some movie execs, entertainment bods and the prerequisite that stars shouldn't age by some, she's already passed her sell by date. With the constant scrutiny and bitching about how people look or should look, it's sad if she has had botox but not surprising really.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Yes the movie industry is to blame about the whole botox disaster but actors/actresses who participate too fast in as well. Would more actors/actresses say NO they would take away the pressure from other actors/actresses. She in no 23 year old Megan Fox who messed up with her face after The Tranformers fame. She is 10 years older and should have more life experience to know better. Wouldn't be surprised if both have the same management since Fox' management hyped her up with the sex symbol image to make a quick buck.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Not just actress's either. I was watching Strictly Come Dancing last night and Olympic Gold Medalist Victoria Pendleton is on and she is heavily botoxed at just 32.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

But isn’t that the pressure being placed on someone to look glamorous or lose your sponsor. The alternative is to be the 2nd tier ugly person singled out for comic relief. Everything these days endorses beauty and anything less and the knives and daggers are out. Even on this site if Daniel isn’t on point there are the inevitable comments about what was he thinking and he should, could, must do better and not let the side down. :dunno:
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

honeyjes wrote:But isn’t that the pressure being placed on someone to look glamorous or lose your sponsor. The alternative is to be the 2nd tier ugly person singled out for comic relief. Everything these days endorses beauty and anything less and the knives and daggers are out. Even on this site if Daniel isn’t on point there are the inevitable comments about what was he thinking and he should, could, must do better and not let the side down. :dunno:
If this comes from me, I know, that the main reason for that is, that I don't want the knifes out for him. Its not so much, that I personally care. I like him never mind what, but others don't and I don't like reading the crap.

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Not singling out anyone, there are more than one style gurus on here. Regardless of how he dresses or what he does Daniel will always have detractors and he only needs to stay true to himself. We can’t control what others might say and do but we can temper our own reactions and responses.
Johann Kaspar Lavater