SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Dunda wrote: ...in the scene where he's going after Silva in the tube station and sliding down the escalator and jumping at the very end just into the run you can clearly see it's Ben. Even hubby noticed during his third viewing :twisted:
...there is a small, small thing too. Ben wears other shoes.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Dunda wrote:I'm not sure if it's Daniel's PFA.

I have to see that in SlowMo :lol: but I have another 2 weeks until the BluRay is out here in Germany.

If it's not him than they did a good job. I didn't doubt for one second when I saw it in the theater and I saw it 7 times :lol: :lol:

In the scene where he's going after Silva in the tube station and sliding down the escalator and jumping at the very end just into the run you can clearly see it's Ben. Even hubby noticed during his third viewing :twisted:
The scene of him running is a continuous take with no cut being obvious but the things they can do with editing and cgi these days is staggering so it's possible that some slight of hand may have been used.
In my opinion the scene in the film is too fluid and clear for it not be Daniel, but it looks from BTS footage that the first part of the take involves DC running then a cut later to the jump with either DC or a stuntman on a wire jumping up.

If you look at the 22min BTS footage put up today it looks like DC hanging off the elevator but the footage is very low quality.

I do agree that it is rather noticeable when Ben does the stunts specially in the CR parkour chase, but they really do cut Daniel in rather seamlessly.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ben just moves differently.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Ben just moves differently.
and at the jump from the elevator on the floor is clearly Ben's almost PFA :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Dunda wrote:
and at the jump from the elevator on the floor is clearly Ben's almost PFA :lol:
Really are we saying the actual jump is Ben?
I'm not sure the moment is so seamless and its so clearly Dan to start with and there appears to be no cut in the film.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I'm 100% sure the jump and landing on the floor is Ben. It's the shape of his head and arse.

I don't have the BluRay yet so I have to wait to make a screenshot.

Monty

Post by Monty »

I just watched Skyfall again and I was just wondering did M die just as a part of the story or did Judi Dench wish not to be a part of Bond anymore so they had to find a new "M"?
"I am absolutely certain that we shape our own destinies and we have to take care of it." - Daniel Craig
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Dunda wrote:
Thanks for the extra insight Dunda
http://www.moviezine.se/artikel/12493-e ... -avslojade
In this doc around the 10-13min mark you can see the jump done on set with a wire attached to the performer as well as a shot of Daniel hanging off the suspended elevator. I think it may be him.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Monty wrote:I just watched Skyfall again and I was just wondering did M die just as a part of the story or did Judi Dench wish not to be a part of Bond anymore so they had to find a new "M"?
I think, they HAD to write her off, because of her age and her eye sight. M as a position is a very important job, so I suppose, there is an age limit for that as well.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Vanquish wrote:
Dunda wrote:
In this doc around the 10-13min mark you can see the jump done on set with a wire attached to the performer as well as a shot of Daniel hanging off the suspended elevator. I think it may be him.
Maybe we are talking about different scenes.

I'm talking about the scene in the tube station, when first Silva and then Daniel is sliding down the escalator (moving stairs). You can see Daniel jumping on the escelator (in the Bond On Set book is a great pic from that scene) but at the end of the escelator there's a second jump on the floor with leads into running without a stop and that's Ben.

I wrote elevator earlier, so I mixed up the vocabulary.

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Dunda wrote:
Vanquish wrote:
Dunda wrote: and at the jump from the elevator on the floor is clearly Ben's almost PFA :lol:
Maybe we are talking about different scenes.

I'm talking about the scene in the tube station, when first Silva and then Daniel is sliding down the escalator (moving stairs). You can see Daniel jumping on the escelator (in the Bond On Set book is a great pic from that scene) but at the end of the escelator there's a second jump on the floor with leads into running without a stop and that's Ben.

I wrote elevator earlier, so I mixed up the vocabulary.
No, I think we got our wires crossed. I'm convinced that Babs wouldn't let him jump on to a moving train, he is an actor after all not a stuntman. However, he really does push the boundaries, its what makes his Bond so damn good.

I'm talking about the scene where Bond is tailing Patrice and watches him get in the lift in the Shanghai highrise. As Patrice goes up, Bond chases after him and grabs on to the bottom of the elevator.
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

You can find all the NEW photos from "Skyfall Lodge" website, here:

http://jamesbondbrasil.com/2013/02/conf ... o-skyfall/

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:thumbup: Thanks a million.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Me too! Thanks :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."