SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jes, true enough - he doesn't like it. Still - the Oscars seemed a bit odd to me. Its just my personal opinion and I am not saying its terrible, just found, it should have been HIM instead of Halle.

And lets remember - we are all just discussing something and nobody here is hitting at him for having done or not done something. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:I don't remember hearing this before but I may have missed it. He definately comes accross as more natural on this type of phone interview.

http://www.capitalfm.com/london/on-air/ ... iel-craig/
Does it seem like his English accent is stronger than a few years ago when he was living with American-born Satsuki M?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

cornell01 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:I don't remember hearing this before but I may have missed it. He definately comes accross as more natural on this type of phone interview.

http://www.capitalfm.com/london/on-air/ ... iel-craig/
Does it seem like his English accent is stronger than a few years ago when he was living with American-born Satsuki M?
As an English woman living in America (and the same goes for my English husband) we find ourselves adjusting pronunciation and our use of the language when speaking with Americans. You just do. But then put us in the company of English folks and all the English inflections come back. I'm guessing it might be the same for DC.
tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:Its being discussed in the way you do it, when you try to figure out things.
He presented at the Oscars after CR and QOS in 07 and 09, so its not a far stretched thought, he would again at least BE there for the 50th anniversary. No more, no less. I am not giving it a twist in any direction.
Personally I feel, more then ever, he just goes, where he absolutely NEEDS to be. He wasn't there for the one, where he won "Best actor in an action film" either. A personal decision IMO - not much to it.

@C - I do agree with you, that he is not the type, getting a fit over money OR awards. But to get an as round as possible picture, these things should be mentionned. In the end, we won't know the truth anyway. So we can stop talking about it or continue, KNOWING its all a big guessing game. Both is fine with me.
I think the one event were he should have been there was the Critics Award (not sure of the exact name as there are too many darn ones). I watched that night and every major star and director and producer was there. C. Bale and Downey, his competition in his category were there, and the fact that he won, just looked bad that he didn't show up. I just thought watching it that night that he didn't help himself with his peers in the industry by not showing up. As you say, he hates that stuff but he showed up with RW for her award ceremonies, and he's gone to the Oscars to present twice. When he's nominated, and where everyone shows up, he should too if he is not working.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes...to what you write.
He showed up the next day to Sean Penns Haiti Party. So - his priorities are obviously different to ours. But I think, Downey was not there either though. I remember that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:Yes...to what you write.
He showed up the next day to Sean Penns Haiti Party. So - his priorities are obviously different to ours. But I think, Downey was not there either though. I remember that.
Downey and Bale were both there. The camera was on them during the announcement of the nominees. I think the guy in Looper was the other nominee. It was on cable tv here in the states. I watched because I was curious to see if he'd win against batman and the avengers. He did win, and he didn't show up.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Not sure if we had this one

http://www.rtl.de/cms/unterhaltung/kino ... 13065.html

I't in english with German subs

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

New...

Monty

Post by Monty »

a nice one..
"I am absolutely certain that we shape our own destinies and we have to take care of it." - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Monty wrote:a nice one..
I have the feeling, that he has often more patience with the sometimes awkward German interviewers then with others.

To the old ones - remember that girl, who interviewed him for CR? She spoke such school english and you could hear, she read her questions, but she got a real good inside look out of him.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
I have the feeling, that he has often more patience with the sometimes awkward German interviewers then with others.

To the old ones - remember that girl, who interviewed him for CR? She spoke such school english and you could hear, she read her questions, but she got a real good inside look out of him.
that's one of the first ones I ever saw and I still love it today. His reactions to her questions about getting drunk in the supermarket and how he felt on a crane (high, very high) PRICELESS

Monty

Post by Monty »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

that's one of the first ones I ever saw and I still love it today. His reactions to her questions about getting drunk in the supermarket and how he felt on a crane (high, very high) PRICELESS
Do you guys have a link to that interview? It could be fun to watch
"I am absolutely certain that we shape our own destinies and we have to take care of it." - Daniel Craig
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Monty wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I have the feeling, that he has often more patience with the sometimes awkward German interviewers then with others.

Do you guys have a link to that interview? It could be fun to watch
http://www.mediafire.com/?92hhtmdi846nd69

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Dunda :D You can hear, how inexperienced she is but also - she doesn't let him off the hook and he doesn't have the heart to make her look bad.

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

The sound of DC's voice Phwoar :thud: