SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

One of those interviews, which are - in my book - prooving, that his RS remark was not meant seriously. He loves playing Bond and will be sad, once he has to give it up. He has said it endlessly, that he never regretted taking the part.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Yeah I would be gutted if when he has to give Bond up too, but he plays Bond so well.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Alright ladies,
sorry to bring this up again but I don't think we ever got to the bottom of it; the elevator jump.
Was it Daniel who did the jump in SF?
Cheers.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vanquish wrote:Alright ladies,
sorry to bring this up again but I don't think we ever got to the bottom of it; the elevator jump.
Cheers.
:lol: I just saw the Extras first time last night and it was over before I could check and I was too lazy to rewind. :oops: I would like to think, its him.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sad thing is I have the BluRay and therefore I'm not able to watch it on my lap and make screenshots to start a 'examination' :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:Sad thing is I have the BluRay and therefore I'm not able to watch it on my lap and make screenshots to start a 'examination' :twisted:
Yeah, maybe slomo will help..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:
Vanquish wrote:Alright ladies,
Cheers.
:lol: I just saw the Extras first time last night and it was over before I could check and I was too lazy to rewind. :oops: I would like to think, its him.
I think it was. 8) It's usually easy to tell when Ben is doing the stunt coz of the hair, which they never get right. Mind you, SF has some good editing so it is harder to see the 'cracks'. I watch it quite closely - :wink: - and I don't think Ben does the elevator jump. What I really want to know is HOW they filmed some of the SF stunts... and the bonus docs of blu ray just don't give anything away! :roll: :lol:
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

The take begins with Bond watching Patrice and then jumping enter the elevator. All done in one take. We clearly see Daniel running and then his back turns.

The only thing that got me cynical was on the blu-ray on the special features we see b-roll of the stunt taking place and you can see part of it was Daniel running and then there is a moment later where you can see the stunt done again from a different angle hinting that something else occurred.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

http://www.moviezine.se/artikel/12493-e ... -avslojade

You can see a blurry version of the same BTS clip from the blu-ray here at around the 10-12min mark I think.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

If you watch it with Sams commentary - HE says, and Daniel is jumping etc...so it IS him all the way through...

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmoIDKqfY44

See the jump here in HD at around the 1.40 mark
Tuulia

Post by Tuulia »

These are old. But.

I didn't see this one earlier when I went through this thread, apologies if it was in there somewhere, but it was new to me so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBrlXoqe ... =endscreen

---

and I think I've seen this before. but I have no idea if it was here or elsewhere, sorry... but anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmFZvLQK ... =endscreen

oh my... "I thought you'll say something else there..." :rotfl: ME TOO! - for a split second, obviously not once one has time to think about it rationally - that would never happen in an interview, but...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks!

I don't remember the first one.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Don't know if this is new, it's from the 007 Facebook page.