SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:..and one more.
SF Omega vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l0ZntP9cKo

Source marketto MI6
He's running up that wrecked car bill again! :lol:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Jeez, and no offense to anyone that has posted these wonderful pics, but am I the only one that feels like I've seen Skyfall before I even bought a cinema ticket. I hope there's more to come that isn't leaked out ahead of time.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:Jeez, and no offense to anyone that has posted these wonderful pics, but am I the only one that feels like I've seen Skyfall before I even bought a cinema ticket. I hope there's more to come that isn't leaked out ahead of time.
It was worse with QoS. There have been many little videos showing little sequences back then.
This time we only get cut trailer/teaser with only a couple of differnt shots. I don't feel I know much about the story line and about the chronolocigal sequence of the events. So for me it's all good.

Mind you, I haven't looked that close at the clapperboards, parts of the script and the behind the scenes stuff from the book.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Me neither. I have been kneedeep in all of this, but I avoided all the spoileristic things and don't know a lot either. Haven't watched the latest clips either.
So - I am ready to be surprised. :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I didnt watch the utube vids earlier etc cause it spoils the picture alittle when it comes out. So looking forward to the big day!!
thanks Jec love the pics, lovely funny face pulling in one of them. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

His "little" face, eh? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Yeah :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:Yeah :lol: :lol:
We'll be seeing a lot of that thankfully in the near future. So looking forward to SNL and what he will do with it.

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
We'll be seeing a lot of that thankfully in the near future. So looking forward to SNL and what he will do with it.
oh yeah, I am hoping he will laugh and giggle alot, sure he will be great
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I don't think, its gonna be like that. IMO he will go for dry humor and some badassery in whatever way. Or he will be - at some point - dong some self mockery in terms of papz. Can't wait to find out.

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: We'll be seeing a lot of that thankfully in the near future. So looking forward to SNL and what he will do with it.
I don't think, its gonna be like that. IMO he will go for dry humor and some badassery in whatever way. Or he will be - at some point - dong some self mockery in terms of papz. Can't wait to find out.
mmm be lovely to see him, in quite a different situation, to wot we are used too.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caramel

Post by caramel »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: oh yeah, I am hoping he will laugh and giggle alot, sure he will be great
mmm be lovely to see him, in quite a different situation, to wot we are used too.
I am hoping he will be in a skit where he takes his shirt off :hyper:

Too bad I have to watch it with my husband and pretend to not be bothered by the hotness Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, your mind can rest in peace, no way, he is going to take anything off :lol: Thankfully, because IMO that would be cheap. But I know, what you mean. Yeah...:lol:

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

We can dream can't we? :lol: :twisted: