SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:Somehow I'm more worried about that tight suit then about Daniel :lol: :lol:
My thoughts exactly :lol: It looks really tight, doesn't it? Hope Daniel Jr. has some breathing space :?
I am hoping it doesn't rip apart at the wrong time! Bond will be like "Should I cover myself or be focused to save my life"!

About the train - I looked at the people around and the guy in front of it and just assumed they were shooting on a stationary coach... I am confused too...
but in the vid you can see that the train is moving....... :-k
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its moving and will be derailed later on...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:Somehow I'm more worried about that tight suit then about Daniel :lol: :lol:
My thoughts exactly :lol: It looks really tight, doesn't it? Hope Daniel Jr. has some breathing space :?
I am hoping it doesn't rip apart at the wrong time! Bond will be like "Should I cover myself or be focused to save my life"!

About the train - I looked at the people around and the guy in front of it and just assumed they were shooting on a stationary coach... I am confused too...
There's a video of this? I guess I was spouting off without having seen the video :lol: Sorry you guys....
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

caramel wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
caramel wrote: My thoughts exactly :lol: It looks really tight, doesn't it? Hope Daniel Jr. has some breathing space :?

There's a video of this? I guess I was spouting off without having seen the video :lol: Sorry you guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Rr0MU1QW7o

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Wow he's good! thanks Dunda.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Have we seen this?? Sorry if we have - I'm having trouble keeping up. :roll: :oops:

http://perezhilton.com/2012-05-11-skyfa ... 62bpFLAtAM
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda wrote:I really wonder why Ben is on the train at all :lol:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/1634433072001/1/

0:15-0:18....IMO that's Ben, we don't see the jump from one wagon to the nex though...

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:
Dunda wrote:I really wonder why Ben is on the train at all :lol:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/1634433072001/1/

0:15-0:18....IMO that's Ben, we don't see the jump from one wagon to the nex though...

Yeah......I think so too. The chin shape is all wrong for Daniel, the nose looks wrong, the shape of the head looks wrong.

I know Ben is good, but imo, it is always easy to see when it is not Daniel because Daniel is so unique. Thankfully, it's not often that it is not Daniel! :P
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its deffo Ben - but in all the rest, you can see Ben on top, so we can be sure, its Daniel doing th stunt.

Here one reaction from the guys. They are all pretty impressed though :D

Wow. That looks genuinely dangerous. Also, for anyone who has tried to lift their bodies up completely from a hanging position, you'll know the incredible amount of strength that requires. Now imagine doing that on a moving train. The man's in good shape. This is outstanding.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Its deffo Ben - but in all the rest, you can see Ben on top, so we can be sure, its Daniel doing th stunt.

Wow. That looks genuinely dangerous. Also, for anyone who has tried to lift their bodies up completely from a hanging position, you'll know the incredible amount of strength that requires. Now imagine doing that on a moving train. The man's in good shape. This is outstanding.
:thumbup:

It's nice to see him getting some recognition for being more than a pair of blue trunks. :mrgreen:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Its deffo Ben - but in all the rest, you can see Ben on top, so we can be sure, its Daniel doing th stunt.

:thumbup:

It's nice to see him getting some recognition for being more than a pair of blue trunks. :mrgreen:
More for your reading plasure:

Oh my god! This looks amazing!

It does indeed! At the beginning of the vid you can see Ola Rapace sprinting across the roof of the train too.

So that´s why he´s always at the gym. Good show Dan.

Good one Danny boy.

That's why Daniel Craig IS James Bond!! Can't wait to see this on the silver screen!!

Eff me, that looks bleedin' dangerous.

Wow that was all Craig holding on after the role off. Hope they make that a nice long shot.

This is just the fix I need this morning - Oh well off to the gym

Great to see Daniel Craig doing these dangerous stunts himself.

James Bond does his own stunts.

Amazing stuff. Daniel seems to be dealing well with his stunts.

Great show Dan! Keep up the good work! Trailor 2 weeks away tomorrow!

This is all looking very exciting. Nothing like doing the stunts for real. And with the lead actor getting in on the action, making it all the more beliveable for the audience.
Skyfall is shaping up nicely.

..and compared to most of the poster, he is indeed alrady quite old...so its nice to see them giving him praise..not many of them could do it most likely...

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Nice. Image

I know it was a long time ago, but I still smart over the trashing he got back in the "craigisnotbond" days. Even though I didn't want him to take the role, once he took it I knew he was up for it, and it really got to me him being trashed for such lies as not being able to swim and not being able to drive a manual gear change.

I hope the plaudits of the fan boys sounds as sweet to him as it does to us.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:Nice. Image

I know it was a long time ago, but I still smart over the trashing he got back in the "craigisnotbond" days. Even though I didn't want him to take the role, once he took it I knew he was up for it, and it really got to me him being trashed for such lies as not being able to swim and not being able to drive a manual gear change.

I hope the plaudits of the fan boys sounds as sweet to him as it does to us.
I am glad, I wasn't into him back then. I think, he said - don't believe the bad, don't believe the good...

I really think, he stopped reading long ago, like he claims and has his people, who do it and inform him, if stuff happens, that needs some action - like his home in the papers etc

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Not much to say but this - :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: - sums it up!!!!!!!!!

I know it's par for the course that he will do his own stunts on a Bond movie but that doesn't mean I worry about him any less. Considering the title is "Skyfall" I always thought that some kind of aerial stunt would be in order?! I couldn't be on set watching... it would freak me out. Just have to console ourselves with the fact that all the crew on these movies are consummate professionals and wouldn't put Daniel is any stupidly dangerous situation (we hope!!)