SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

]
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Image
Great as always. I received mine yesterday...

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Great pic!!!Thanks all..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@GG,
I love your Bond-signature :D :D :D ! I like this poster and would like/love this poster would be/could be the main advertising poster.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
marketto007 wrote: Great as always. I received mine yesterday...

xxx
Cool. 8) Where you get this issue?
http://www.007magazine.co.uk/007_magazine.htm

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

http://www.007magazine.co.uk/007_magazine.htm

THE SEARCH FOR BOND: How the 007 role was won and lost!
Only six men can lay claim to wearing the famous Savile Row tuxedo but hundreds more came within an inch of the 007 role. In this new exclusive four-part series, ROBERT SELLERS (author of the controversial book Battle for Bond) tells the extraordinary story of how cinema’s most famous role was cast, featuring exclusive contributions from Sir Ranulph Fiennes,
Sam Neill,
Ian Ogilvy, Oliver Tobias, Michael Billington, Adrian Paul, Peter Snow, Michael Craig, Rikki Lee Travolta, Julian Glover, Michael Jayston and many others. (Featuring many never-before-featured facts)

It will be interesting what they say about Sam Neill. There is lots of rubbish talked about Sam being offered the role, but here is the truth from his own mouth......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM7Rzh1uibs

"I understand that you almost got the role of James Bond before Timothy Dalton, is that true?"

"I'm always being asked this question. I was never going to be James Bond. I never wanted to be James Bond......I would have been a terrible Bond. I did have an agent that pushed me into an audition and it was a miserable experience. I was really happy not to be playing Bond."

He finishes up by saying "I am incredibly impressed by Daniel Craig".
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hannah wrote:Oh, those behind the scenes shots...as nice as they may be, they somehow spoil the illusion that makes watching Bond films so much fun (and most other films, for that matter)...shouldn't have taken a look at them...
Marketto, the pics are great. Thanks for posting them. But Hannah, I am SO with you. I trepidatiously check out this thread. I much prefer to watch the movie and be totally surprised by EVERYTHING and then go back and look at the clips and photos of how they did it.

When I go to the movies by myself, I intentionally show up about 15 minutes after the movie time because I want to avoid the trailers/previews. They always show the best parts and ruin the movie experience for me.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Same one for the UK

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So happy, they go with it for a while :thumbup.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »