SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks M :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

khenton wrote:Thanks M :wink: k
From me too! :D
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

For the Germans:
We will get a livestream too. 30. October 2012, Berlin, Sony Center, start 6 p.m. in Germany.
http://www.cinestar.de/de/kino/berlin-c ... streaming/
(Mods, please put it into a better fitting thread. Thank you in advance.)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:I bet :lol: me too. What a hard decision.

But seriously - look at them little arms all of them have, except Daniel. I was never vey impressed with Seans physique. But to be fair, it was other times and his was considered very well build back then. Really?
By the time Bond came along, he was past his body-building peak and as you said "it was other times"......I don't think men built their bodies the was they do today.

Here is Sean at his peak. There is controversy over which competition he was in (1950 or 1953) and whether he was placed or not.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX trueblue! ;)
me too! :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

[quote="JEC57"][quote="Germangirl"]I bet :lol: me too. What a hard decision.

Here is Sean at his peak. There is controversy over which competition he was in (1950 or 1953) and whether he was placed or not.

Jec, i read in one of many of the books wrote about him it was 1953, as it stuck in my mind as the end of sweet rationing in england. But it maybe reported 1950 else where. I think he was placed 1st in the tall men group. Not in the overall comp. But there is that many humours about sean, he was also rumoured to try out for Manchester Football team in the 50's but turned it down as at the time, it was better money in the theatre. Thanks for the nice pics of bodybuilding sean.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Hi ladies. Here you can find some pics of the Skyfall premiere in Zurich, Switzerland on October 26, 2012 with Javier, Bérénice and Mr. Wilson.

http://outnow.ch/Movies/2012/JamesBond-Skyfall/Bilder/

Scroll down and have a look.
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

See below for an extract of a conversation from BBC Two’s ‘The Culture Show’, shown on TV last week, when Mark Kermode talked with director Sam Mendes about Skyfall and his career. They were both very complimentary about Daniel. The programme is available on BBC iPlayer until Friday 2 November.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... w_Special/

MK: Did Daniel Craig bring you to the Bond movie?

SM: Yes. He was doing a play on Broadway with Hugh Jackman, and I was sitting with him and I said, “When are you doing the next Bond?” He said, “I don’t know”, and I said, “Who’s directing it?” And I had no ulterior motive. I wasn’t fishing. And he said, “I don’t know. Do you want to do it?” And about a second later, I found myself saying yes. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach. I think the next day, he thought, “Hang on a minute, I’m not allowed to offer Sam the job, it’s not my position.” But if I hadn’t gone, and Daniel hadn’t said it, I wouldn’t be sitting here, I wouldn’t have done it.”

MK: I think of Daniel Craig as the best Bond. I think he is the best embodiment of Bond.

SM: I think Daniel is the top of the first division. He’s probably the hardest working and the most committed actor I have ever met. I suppose I have never watched anyone bear the burden of a movie so much as he. In every respect, not just that he’s in almost every scene, he’s physically challenged all the time, you know… The move makes no bones about the fact that he’s in his forties and, you know, I don’t think any Bond has had to hear so many times, “You’re too old. Stop. Give up.” So he had to allow himself to go into that territory.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

It's been out for over week now I think, but I saw it on TV for the first time last night....really good quality advertisement. Remembering the QoS one, they really do Daniel proud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV-I1lDiuTg

http://discover.store.sony.com/intelligence/