Dream House Pics and Videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

Sylvia's girl wrote:This pic of Dream House I don't remember seeing before. Haven't managed to find a better one to post...

http://www.morgancreek.com/
Looks good!! Looks like they are looking out the window, maybe at their neighbor's house?
DC looks big, doesn't he? I like the way he carries that kid on his right side.... I wonder if that comes naturally to him or they made him do it that way. I know Rachel carries her son on the right.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Sylvia's girl wrote:This pic of Dream House I don't remember seeing before. Haven't managed to find a better one to post...

http://www.morgancreek.com/
all I get is a white blank page :(
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

took FOREVER to load
Crazy!
khenton

Post by khenton »

house doesn't look real but what fun! I mean a new pic. It's the little things that make my day. And I am a sucker for a man with a kid in his arms. How mushy is that? :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

His arms look great, this movie is such a mystery, no news, pcitures,
Thanks SG for the new pic.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Aw he's so cute carrying the child :sigh:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Love that shirt on him - does good things for his bod. Looking hot.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I see his look as - "What the hell is going on?" but also as "Don't anyone dare to threaten my family"
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:Love that shirt on him - does good things for his bod. Looking hot.
YES! YES! YES!!!! This has made my day!!!! I love this hairstyle too, and that bod!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

thanks for posting, Elaine! DC with a child on his arms looks sooo adorable :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Image
took FOREVER to load
Oh, I just have to quote the photo again. It's too dreamy :sigh:. Thanks so much for the great find, SG.

Why does Rachel look so much shorter than Daniel? Even in other pics like the Paris ones? She's supposed to be 5'7"' he's 5'10", yet there's a bigger gap in their height in pics, no? On the Paris street scenes, she's even in heels, so she should be about his height :-k . Maybe it's just some pics.

I love this photo and CAN'T WAIT for the movie to come out. K, DH Film Festival? tboss and I will each stick a piece of popcorn in your eyes when Rachel appears onscreen. Promise. A Film Festival needs a minimum of 3 members. That's what the rulebook says.
khenton

Post by khenton »

A min of three, hmmmmmmmm. The fate of the free world hangs on my answer. Z z z z :wink: K
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:A min of three, hmmmmmmmm. The fate of the free world hangs on my answer. Z z z z :wink: K
Actually, what we will do is glue popcorn to the end of two strings. We then dangle said popcorn from your forehead while winding the string around your ears like a pulley. tboss will take the right; I'll take the left. It will be like a curtain call each time Daniel is onscreen alone. The butter will keep your eyes moist and youthful in appearance.
Yes, a Festival requires a FEW in attendance. Few = 3 or more. A couple just isn't a Festival. It's a non-event. Your attendance is required :twisted: .
khenton

Post by khenton »

Very ingenious, grasshopper. See you there. :wink: K